tantive IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I AM going to try make the jabba stairway ,you docking bay ,never done any dios, but i am a hobby artist and taking notes ,gonna have to stock up supplies to do these this winter ,practice trying to make a dioarama as cool as these will be fun ....... :)

I AM going to try make the jabba stairway ,you docking bay ,never done any dios, but i am a hobby artist and taking notes ,gonna have to stock up supplies to do these this winter ,practice trying to make a dioarama as cool as these will be fun ....... :)

I hope you can do a better job than I have (it's all in the detailing you know).
Keep us all posted on your progress and if you need any advice, just ask....:wave

I dont think anyone can compare to your dio's MOVIE QUALITY you got skills sir ... not even on your level of craftsmanship sir ...Im a noob but i will have fun trying ... never no what we can do until we try ......

picture.php

picture.php

that would be awesome, but tricky.....:cuckoo:

Tricky, but a definitive moment for Boba in ESB, probably the best choice, really...up for a challenge???

HEY Mr. dutchman was ondering if could measure the sandtrooper box dioarama height length ,width of box ,so i can start with making that dio box 1st ? thank's.....

A full-length Tantive IV in 1/6 scale would be 20.83 meters or 68 feet, 4 inches. :horror

I'll make the box 2ft tall and wide, 20 inches deep for the hangar bay or jabba stairway.......my guestimate ? probaly off on measurements, but can always redo or start over........

It looks fan-freaking-tastic with the new Leia!

And I know exactly how you feel about that Stormtrooper. I've only got one myself (and it's a cheapo version; Has-blow armor with a Sideshow helmet.) You can never have enough armor!

WELL started jabba stairway here's a pic of the start....my brothers helping me with this ,since he's a pretty good craftsman ......still long way to go with the little details......

UPDATE on JABBA'S stairway:yess: not long now until finish ...my brother is mainly doing this project for me ... This is a HUGE dioarama ,but at least jabba can sit on top afterwards .which will be SWEEEEEEEEEET !!! The Arch needs to be trimmed and then walls formed and mudded.......almost there:dance cant thank my brother enough for the help on this monster project ...:lsvader

Looking good Highlander.....trimming the arch is a good idea, give the dollies some headroom! And don't underestimate the power of weathering :vader

Back