tantive IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome work! At first glance I thought the Tantive IV dio was a picture of people in costume reenacting the scene. I would get back into 1/6 figures if SS brought out environments like these. I

picture.php

ok, sanded and plastered........now texturing and painting......
pretty pleased so far....

picture.php

picture.php

Allright sideshow sailors, another step 'till completion. I've coverd the dio with paint, made the windchime and installed light. Now the fun part....weathering....it really makes the diorama alive....:wink1:

That is cool... so are the stairs all there, or is it a forced perspective effect? Either way this looks totally awesome :rock

Thanks for the nice replies guys....For those wondering about the stairs..: as I'm making a "diotower" I'm bound to specific measurements. It would have been cool to let the stairs go beyond the curve but if I did that it wouldn't fit in the tower. So I guess all my creations are going to be the same size....or double that (Jabba and throne for example if I can get my hands on a cheap one) and will "crop" any scenes to fit.

wow............awesome detailing. lighting looks fantastic. great job all the way around...........:clap

Back