tantive IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK you wanted pics, here you go.....enjoy!!:wave

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

the usual.....

picture.php

No not the 1000 dollar one....diecast snowspeeder from the 80's and the miniature at at and some plaster.

picture.php
picture.php

my wall of fame and the library

upcoming.....some hasbro stuff.....

Last edited:
Your Vader scene is still one of my favourite Dio's ever.

I just love how you did it.

The Sandies are also pretty great, not to mention your Jabba Archway..........

picture.php

picture.php

Because I need 2 sets of cantina chairs for a cantina diorama (han shot first....) I thought I could make them myself. This is the result....the table is to small and some sloppy saw and paint work but I'm happy and confident that this can work. It'll save me alot a money...So I guess the next diorama is the cantina booth....:wink1:

Looking good so far. What exactly is the table and chair made out of? I too am going to have to go this route and build my own tables. I just cant justify spending a $100 for a table and two chairs.

Looking good so far. What exactly is the table and chair made out of? I too am going to have to go this route and build my own tables. I just cant justify spending a $100 for a table and two chairs.

my thoughts exactly.....the table is pvc tubing and some wood for the top and a 0.49 eurocent led. The chair is mdf and the seating is some plastic sheet I bought at a local hobbystore. I guess you also can make it with strips of wood.....

That looks really good. The floor is neat.

I'm "eventually" going to make my own table set too. I'd rather spend $100 on a figures.

What did you use for the lamp?

the chair looks great, is there any kind of template of the chairs online? has anyone drawn around their real cantina set chair? lol, my hammerhead is perched on a stool with an upside down pot for a table :lol

picture.php

picture.php

ok, a closeup of the chair and table. Like I said...a sloppy paint and saw job but it was a trail to see if I could pull it off.........oh yeah, the stuff I used for the seatting of the chair is Evergreen scale models inc. "metal roofing" (item nr. 4522).

Your collection is top notch! Great job!!

How did you size the chairs and table to properly fit a 12" figure?

Last edited:
I don't wanna bug anyone, but if anybody with the cantina set chairs could place them sideways on a scanner and list the overall measurements my lazy self could build a fleet of them for my (so far unbuilt) cantina :nana:

this is how far i got on something like this previously
Fa.png
definitely inspired to go full on for chairs now (ive seen that roof modelling stuff in a shop!)

Back