tantive IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flying dutchman

Super Freak
Reaction score
attachment.php

My first....and one of the best imo......

thankx for your post. I still have to paint the outside (not the most creative thing I can think of...) and glue some things, but for the most part it's done....

yyeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhaaaaaaa now thats tiptop fanchuffintastice!!!

LOVE IT!!! This is a project that has been talked about so much but never really done and at last some one has done it and it looks brilliant and please please please saturate us with more shots!!!!

ahh man so cool... can I ask a question? The doorway... how did you get the curve? Its the one thing that stumped me and if I can get my head around it then I will be sorted.

Can you shoot some close up and some from a distance... Such a great iconic dio!!!! have you any work in progress shoots to? I love it man!!!!

Awesome Job! When I first saw it I thought it was a screen pic from the movie. The attention to detail is amazing.

thankx Dorgmal!!
The frst thing I started with plastic tubing, result disastrous.... then I sawed an angle from MDF?(it's called that in dutch) and sanded it into a curve. I did the four curves individual and glued the straight pieces to the curves. First I thought it would be an enormous job but it went quite smoothly, actually. If I would do it again I'd get one piece of wood, saw out the middle and file/sand the angles into curves. (If you look colse to mine it's not straight:slap)

Alas, I dont have any making of pictures, but the next time I take some...

I love your stuff too!!! Next.... my repaintes sandies!!

:horror Holy ********************!

That's amazing, at first I thought it was a Vader figure photoshopped onto a background!

:clap very, very nice job! I've always wanted to see this hallway in 1/6.

I'm looking forward to seeing what else you build.

Back