Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not exactly. They state very clearly, multiple times on all product pages that it's manufactured by Sideshow and Tamashii Nations. It doesn't get more official than that besides issuing a press release - stating the same thing. ;)

Sideshow definitely is involved with this... but I'm pretty confident they will not treat this as their attempt at the droids. They've shown their willingness to tackle these kind of figures with the battle droids and IG-88.

They were part of this, but they will eventually release their own stand-alone figures.

What are you crazy i already did it's 342$ shipped at checkout.

:cuckoo:
Estimated tax to be collected $0.00, $342.83 Estimated order total

I think if the item ships from the same state as you (or it's a retailer with locations in your state) you get hit with sales tax. Other than that no taxes on Amazon.

What are you crazy i already did it's 342$ shipped at checkout.

:cuckoo:
Estimated tax to be collected $0.00, $342.83 Estimated order total

I think if the item ships from the same state as you (or it's a retailer with locations in your state) you get hit with sales tax. Other than that no taxes on Amazon.

Not sure. But when I checked on the Amazon deal it told me taxes were $30+ which put my 3PO order into the $370+ so I passed.

What is it with CA and taxes???

The other of course is really how much cheaper would a Ssc version be nowadays?

Not much I'd wager

Many states have laws requiring stores with affiliate programs to collect tax. California and New York are two such states, so Amazon orders will always have tax added to those destinations, among others.

Best of luck, GB. Mine doesn't usually show up until the day after.

Here's a pic of R2 and C-3PO having a spat.

7784B19F-5297-4692-8083-B203D142D4C5-9276-000005B430F71674_zps4901ae51.jpg

Ah, missed the delivery. Since it's insured I have to pick it up at the PO tomorrow :lol Oh well, at least I know I get to check him out tomorrow :rock

Ah, missed the delivery. Since it's insured I have to pick it up at the PO tomorrow :lol Oh well, at least I know I get to check him out tomorrow :rock

there's something awesome at the end of that trip to the PO gb.........be well worth the ride.........:lecture

Sent an email to SSC on 3/30 saying my Threepio had scratches on the head......as of today still haven't heard from them....decided to call and left a message before they opened.....figure I'll hear from them this week, and if not, WOW!

It's in my cart at amazon, all info is in all i gotta do is hit place order now. (total 334$ shipped)

I am still having a problem hitting the button......... I have NEVER had this kinda procrastination on a fig before. I know i'll love it, what's the problem here? LOL! (Especially when R2 is gonna kick all kinds of ***)

It's in my cart at amazon, all info is in all i gotta do is hit place order now. (total 334$ shipped)

I am still having a problem hitting the button......... I have NEVER had this kinda procrastination on a fig before. I know i'll love it, what's the problem here? LOL! (Especially when R2 is gotta kick all kinds of ***)
I just ordered one on Amazon for $268. With shipping it comes to $322. It's coming from Japan.

Glad you picked one up in the end, galacti. Looking forward to your impressions.

I am still having a problem hitting the button......... I have NEVER had this kinda procrastination on a fig before. I know i'll love it, what's the problem here? LOL! (Especially when R2 is gonna kick all kinds of ***)
You best have ordered by the time this posts, OSCORP! :D

Seriously OSCORP, order it! If you hate it... disregard all further advice/posts from me because I'm staking my SSF reputation that you'll love it!

I procrastinated forever, I don't regret it but I do admit the high price kills my enjoyment a bit. If you are a giant c3po fan the price shouldn't matter but its a really overpriced item and its not worthy of the price even though its an awesome figure, its pretty bare bones and even though c3po is absolutely essential he's not the most exciting character.

Back