Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you picked one up in the end, galacti. Looking forward to your impressions.

You best have ordered by the time this posts, OSCORP! :D

Seriously OSCORP, order it! If you hate it... disregard all further advice/posts from me because I'm staking my SSF reputation that you'll love it!

I procrastinated forever, I don't regret it but I do admit the high price kills my enjoyment a bit. If you are a giant c3po fan the price shouldn't matter but its a really overpriced item and its not worthy of the price even though its an awesome figure, its pretty bare bones and even though c3po is absolutely essential he's not the most exciting character.

Most of these things are overpriced today. So that's not too much an issue. It almost seems dumb to not order it, considering it's gonna be the best 3po for years and years to come and a knockout R2 on the way.

I am not a HUGE 3po fan like most, but like said it's almost integral to a SW collection. And watching the YT reviews he does indeed seem to be a "centerpiece".

Even my woman who hates this shyyt, says she likes it. I was like "Hulk or This, cause i aint getting both"

She said "It's C-3PO MAN!"

I am still waffling, but it's just about as good as ordered.

press.gif

tumblr_lka9rhi8aT1qadbq2o1_400.gif

...I am still waffling, but it's just about as good as ordered.
Goddamnit, OSCORP, buy it! :lol All your equivocating is stressing me out! And yeah, agree with you on the price, too. It's an expensive hobby and this is an epic release, by almost anyone's standards.

Goddamnit, OSCORP, buy it! :lol All your equivocating is stressing me out! And yeah, agree with you on the price, too. It's an expensive hobby and this is an epic release, by almost anyone's standards.

I know, I feel like I am making the decision. :lol

Are you a Pieces OSCORP?? I analyze ****e like this about other stuff...but stuff I love....I have a hard time saying no. Go for it man.

I know, I feel like I am making the decision. :lol

Are you a Pieces OSCORP?? I analyze ****e like this about other stuff...but stuff I love....I have a hard time saying no. Go for it man.

What ya mean?

You're a strange bird, oscorp.

I didn't say i ordered it, just that i went through the taxes portion.

BTW i got it down to 334$ shipped. It's open in a tab in another window, just need that extra push LOL.

Yes, you have all done a wonderful job. :)

I just have a lot going on in my head at the moment. (life crap) You only live once right?

See your sig there?

That's you reaching out for the elusive 12"PM C-3PO, as he appears to you in a dream like apparition - taunting you to buy him. :exactly:

:lol

What ya mean?

I didn't say i ordered it, just that i went through the taxes portion.

BTW i got it down to 334$ shipped. It's open in a tab in another window, just need that extra push LOL.

Pisces over analyze everything to the point of analysis paralysis. Or at least that's how this Pisces works...

Enjoy the purchase...

Last edited:
Most of these things are overpriced today. So that's not too much an issue. It almost seems dumb to not order it, considering it's gonna be the best 3po for years and years to come and a knockout R2 on the way.

I am not a HUGE 3po fan like most, but like said it's almost integral to a SW collection. And watching the YT reviews he does indeed seem to be a "centerpiece".

Even my woman who hates this shyyt, says she likes it. I was like "Hulk or This, cause i aint getting both"

She said "It's C-3PO MAN!"

That's an easy choice! This will be the only C-3PO you'll ever want. Hulk? We all know they'll make a new one for Avengers 2 in another 2 years if you don't mind waiting! And it'll be better!

That's an easy choice! This will be the only C-3PO you'll ever want. Hulk? We all know they'll make a new one for Avengers 2 in another 2 years if you don't mind waiting! And it'll be better!

Well then again, there is the question of how much will Hot Toys cost two years from now. The way they're going, it might not be pretty.

MIGHT not be pretty? Of course it won't be pretty. It's already outrageous, even if I had a job right now I wouldn't be able to afford this figure or the Hulk and I wasn't getting paid minimum wage either.

**** me sideways is this an awesome figure! After I opened him and pulled the figure out of the packaging my first thought was "totally worth it".

Everything moves so smoothly and the weight and construction just screams quality. Glad I got a deal on him, but even at retail this is a must-have figure :rock

I will do the eye mod though; probably wouldn't have noticed it on my own, but will crank him up to 11 :rock

Back