Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This line is now too big for me to go all-in on it, but I think I will be going for:

Vader (both versions)
Royal Guard * 2
Stormtroopers * 2
Boba/Jango
IG-88
Sandtrooper
Maul

You just listed every figure existing or planned except for 2 Stormtrooper variants, 1 Snowtrooper and Amidala.. I'd say you're biting quite a chunk of this collection already, might has well go for it all while it's still young! ;-)

Oh man, I'm gonna need a bigger display area.

5D09DB0F-F974-4B8A-83BB-58C293AAA24F_zpsobuy9nvu.jpg

Its a bit dark. I missed the best sun for photos.

Just decided to display my sandtrooper. How did you get his left hand to hold the giant cannon weapon so well? I'm not the only one to notice there really isn't a left hand that holds it very well due to it's huge size.

Just decided to display my sandtrooper. How did you get his left hand to hold the giant cannon weapon so well? I'm not the only one to notice there really isn't a left hand that holds it very well due to it's huge size.

Do these help?

C55C2045-FA31-4372-AD5D-00FEFC772731_zpsseo78x1d.jpg

72C99592-A07D-45D1-9A25-8C098C263A73_zpsbazm9w2s.jpg

4DDE1898-AA59-42F3-93A3-B8EC0A0B3E9E_zpsbkptk2cg.jpg

Also played with the shelving configuration Should be able to fit the spearman and archer on the bottom now... whenever they get released.

56c686c2-d395-46d8-ac53-33a6eaefb5f2_zps2ibyn64o.jpg

Looks better in the day light.

Edit: Just realised you meant the other hand. oops

Here you go.

3CC1C814-4750-4411-B931-E71AB9437E62_zpsfqjwr170.jpg

8ACADF7E-3389-4558-89AD-E08AFA8332C0_zpsarx1vj7g.jpg

Mind the Vader upskirt on this one.

28643413-14B0-473A-BD6F-93F4EB98CE64_zpsxvgi3fzg.jpg

Cool custom Zkuva!

Thank you very much for the photos Irezumi! I wonder which one will be released next. I love all of them! Amidala looks gorgeous, I hope the actual figure looks the same or better. This line is really trying to bust our wallets.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Tnx.
Tricky part is not to be confused with shadowtrooper so I went with blue and thick rope for the mask/tube breathing system.

Just got my Royal Guards in from BBTS. I tried it out on both, and I find that when I plug the front cape onto the chest, the holes and plugs are aligned such that it drapes to one side instead of symmetrical. Does anyone else have this problem? The only way I can "fix" it is by not having the pegs pushed in all the way on the chest so that I can rotate it slightly to be centered.....

Both my Royal Guards drape the same way. It appears to be sculpted that way to give clearance for the katana.

Thanks Momaw! The first pics was what I curious about. The same hand that I got doesn't seem to have the clearance to hold the gun like that. I'm going to fiddle with it more tonight. Thanks again for taking the time.

I think the Royal Guards all have this. I was thinking the same thing. It leans to one side to give access to the katana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally home from my trip to London, looking forward to setting these two up...

IMG_1791.jpg
IMG_1792.jpg
IMG_1793.jpg
IMG_1794.jpg

Was it an ordeal to get the sandtrooper at celebration? They sell out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had no problem, picked mine up Friday morning. By the end of play on Friday sold out signs were in place for the Sandtrooper & Royal guard.

Pretty sure sword curved up is a ceremonial dress style and curved down is battle style, hence I go curved down. Also Toshiro Mifune usually wore curved down and he was totally bad ass.

Pretty sure sword curved up is a ceremonial dress style and curved down is battle style, hence I go curved down. Also Toshiro Mifune usually wore curved down and he was totally bad ass.

I had all of mine curving down previously until it was pointed out by a number of people that samurai etiquette has the sheath curving up if you're wearing armour. If you're in normal dress without armour, then curved down is appropriate. There's a diagram too that was linked to me showing it.

Curving up means the blade edge faces down, which was the method worn when wearing armour into battle. I just did a google search on samurai kitana dress style and a number of articles all agree on that. So the sheath curved up (blade edge down) style is accurate. In the end, both ways look good to me. I just went with the orientation that is more widely agreed as correct for battle attire.

@Irezumi - Love that exclusive Sandtrooper! Can you get more than one of that? I'm hoping my friend can get me at least one at comic con. He looks like an officer with the black pouldron.

@Irezumi - Love that exclusive Sandtrooper! Can you get more than one of that? I'm hoping my friend can get me at least one at comic con. He looks like an officer with the black pouldron.

Thank you rai c! I'm sure people could buy more than one at the booth. Hope your friend gets you one, it's a beautiful figure.

Hey all,
My first post in here. Just wanted to say that I very much enjoyed seeing all you guys pictures posted in here so far, it looks awesome!
And say thanks among others to the person that came up with using that horse from the Planet of the Apes toyline to combine with, I was inspired by that and got myself one as well. :)
I just wanted to share with you all my recent acquisition from SWCE: the Sandtrooper with black shoulderpad.
I intended it from the moment I saw the anouncement of it becoming available, to customize it and turn it into my very own Shadowtrooper.
It was seeing the black shoulderpad that sparked the idea for it; though it was when looking at the small pouches he wears on the other shoulderpad, that made it feel right for me that I wanted to use a Sandtrooper for this. That, and the fact that the sandtrooper has a hole in his back for where his gear is installed onto him, that I wanted to make use of for adding him carrying an additional sword on his back. A bit ninja like, you might say. Or at least that's my thought behind it. To make him even more elite. (I used Vaders sword and sheath along with his clip from Vaders waist to hold the sword )
And to finish it all off, I wanted to give him the mechno-arm from Darth Vader, because I loved that design of it, somewhat steampunk like looking.
And the backstory for me personally was: these Shadowtroopers are so devoted, that they cut off their own arm to replace it with a mechno-arm, to honor Vader.

(I know, I know, I saw the Shadowtrooper design they had in the pipeline, yet I wanted to go ahead with it still. I just couldn't wait 'till theirs would come out, hahaha)

So, here is what it looks like. I hope you like it.

20160718_132407.jpg
20160718_130754.jpg
20160718_092656.jpg
20160718_090845.jpg
20160718_131652.jpg
20160718_091433.jpg
20160718_090229.jpg
20160718_085946.jpg

Back