Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn. Lucky I've got one coming from SDCC at retail.

I wonder if BBTS picked these up at SDCC. My friend said there was no limit on how many people could buy. I was limited to just one because he has to get them back to Australia, plus his SDCC haul, plus his Star Trek 50th Anniversary Convention haul.

Received my Drummer last week. When this was first shown I thought it was neat but wasn't too interested in it and thought I might even pass on this one. I'm so glad I didn't. With the flag and the drum with the accessories, this just stands out (in a good) way so much. Having one that isn't holding a gun or sword just brings that much more to the display. Can't wait for the archers to go up to add even more variety to the troopers.

I love the look of that Taikoyaku Stormtrooper. The drum reminds me of Kamen Rider Hibiki, who would actually mix in very well with this line.

Anyone know if this Stormtrooper is the real deal or another knock-off?

After being duped by the Boba Fett (still searching for a decent priced, legit one) I wanted to make sure, as I really want to start my collection of this line with a real one!

Judging by the flintlock (it seems that the mooving part is missing) it is not the real deal

Damn. Thanks though.

It seems any of these that are already in the UK are either over-priced or not the real deal. I didn't expect Amazon UK's price of £75 for Boba Fett and £71 for Stormtrooper to be the best deals. They're probably the safest though, but ideally I'd like to knock about a tenner off of those prices.

Damn. Thanks though.

It seems any of these that are already in the UK are either over-priced or not the real deal. I didn't expect Amazon UK's price of £75 for Boba Fett and £71 for Stormtrooper to be the best deals. They're probably the safest though, but ideally I'd like to knock about a tenner off of those prices.

Keep in mind retail on these were around 9,500 yen which is about 70 quid so those aren't outrageous prices and with them being sold out anything less is likely to be a bootleg.

Keep in mind retail on these were around 9,500 yen which is about 70 quid so those aren't outrageous prices and with them being sold out anything less is likely to be a bootleg.

That's bad wording on my part, I meant for eBay prices where they're already in the UK, it's £80/85 upwards which is over-pricing in my opinion. Usually, I'd expect those listings to be less than the price on Amazon, not for Amazon to be the cheapest.

Just won this Stormtrooper after a slight bidding war. Based on the title and the information in the description/item specifics, I'm gonna be optimistic on it not being a Chinese version. Really looking forward to starting this line.

So, does this mean it will be available from web retailers such as Ami-Ami, HLJ, Nippon-Yasan, Plamoya or will it be sold thru Tamashii's own site only?

Hey Ya'll
I posted in the WANTED section, but I thought I would mention it here that I am looking for a REGULAR orange shoulder Sandtrooper Teppo Ashigaru if you have one for sale. Loose complete or boxed is fine. I live in the USA 40299.

Hey has anyone does a "Feudal Japan" version of the macrobinoculars or telescope for the Sandtroopers?

That auction I won of the Stormtrooper turned up today. If it is a knock-off, I genuinely can't tell (though that might be cos this is my first). No loose joints, no dodgy paint that I've spotted yet, looks awesome and feels solid. Box was good condition print too. Definitely looking forward to getting more.

WysbNgX.jpg

R0DQKQQ.jpg

Back