Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the temple and love the horse! Excellent photos, guys!

Some shots of the Ronin Boba Fett and Akazonae Royal Guard at the Akihabara showroom

21377879788_e07eece051_b_d.jpg

21377695620_1544c64cc3_b_d.jpg

Everytime I see pictures of these I'm tempted to get in on this but then I start adding them up and if I get 2 stormtroopers, 2 sandtroopers, Vader and Boba that is about $600 dollars over here.

And when I look at the other things on my want list and it's all 1/6th scale I just hesitate. But they look amazing.

These figures are awesome. If they were in larger scale I would be all over them. I only have the Stormie Samurai now, and not getting others, but I like this Samurai SW creativity

Question for ya! Will existing pre orders for Boba fett @ amiami still be honoured? Or has the embargo taken over the early orders?

i think it s okay since is not a "real " star wars item it s more fantazy, but i m not sur.

today i addition a bonzai to my display .

Doudou, where have found this bonsai ? I'm looking for (cheap) artificial bonsai to display my figures too.

I m buying this at veronneau but it s a shop in canada , you can find alot on amazon

Does this mean worldwide distribution will be a certainty?

Irvine, CA, September 21, 2015 – Bluefin, the leading North American distributor of toys, collectibles, and hobby merchandise from Japan, Hong Kong and more, offers Star Wars fans and ardent collectors something unique as it highlights a variety of super-detailed figures from the Meisho Movie Realization Star Wars line by Tamashii Nations.

The Meisho Movie Realization Star Wars line pays homage to the Samurai aesthetic and artfully reimagines several Empire characters from the legendary films with feudal-style Japanese armor and weaponry. Each figure is exquisitely crafted by some of Japan's top sculpting talent and constructed with hybrid materials featuring up to 15 points of articulation to create endless posing possibilities.

The newest addition to the Meisho Movie Realization Star Wars product line is the “Ronin” Boba Fett, which debuts in December and depicts the intergalactic bounty hunter as a “lordless” Samurai warrior via the sculpting talent of artists Takeyuki Takeya and Junichi Taniguchi. The “Daisho” Darth Vader depicts the Dark Sith Lord as a Samurai General clad in sinister black “Death Star” armor and will debut in January 2016. It will be followed in May 2016 by the imposing Akazonae Royal Guard, outfitted with a Japanese-style katana and pike and resplendent in beautiful crimson-robed armor. Pre-orders for these figures are available now.

Fans that want to dive into the Meisho Movie Realization Star Wars line immediately can select from a trio of figures – available now – that includes the “Ashigaru” Stormtrooper, and the Samurai General “Taisho” Darth Vader. Each is clad in a unique set of armor and comes with an array of weapons and other accessories.

Read more...

Bluefin Announces Star Wars 'Samurai' Collectibles For Meisho Movie Realization Line From Tamashii Nations - Anime News Network

Back