Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So which of the planned movie realization figures do you guys want to see Next? I would like Yoda, Maul and the Leia that are being planned.

Jedi Luke, Chewie, or Maul.

Leia in kimono is not a high priority, but it's going to be interesting to see, seeing as Bandai doesn't (THANKFULLY!) use soft goods for this line. (Or any line if I am to understand correctly)

Just putting it out there that there might be a Jango Fett and he'd essentially be a repaint of Boba but with dual pistols. I'd be happy with that outcome.

Just putting it out there that there might be a Jango Fett and he'd essentially be a repaint of Boba but with dual pistols. I'd be happy with that outcome.

I'd be into that. I heard the original concept for the Jango figure was inspired by Lone Wolf and Cub so I hope we get a young Boba to go with him.

Would love to have that Jango as well.

Saw this photo on Facebook from the Akiba 2015 display.

The more I see the Royal Guards, the more excited I am to get them. Cheers to those getting the Deathstar Armor Vader, armor looks cool but I'll stick with the first version.

I agree, Deathstar Vader is cool, but i much prefer version 1

Has AmiAmi ever had the Sandtrooper and/or Royal Guard up for pre-order? They've been on BBTS and elsewhere for a while, but I've never seen them on AmiAmi or HLJ for that matter. Since I'm getting multiples of each I'd much rather order from one of those sites with their usual discounts.

Has AmiAmi ever had the Sandtrooper and/or Royal Guard up for pre-order? They've been on BBTS and elsewhere for a while, but I've never seen them on AmiAmi or HLJ for that matter. Since I'm getting multiples of each I'd much rather order from one of those sites with their usual discounts.

Both of those are Tamashii Web exclusives. AmiAmi and HLJ never carry those. You won't find discounts on these either (unless there is some sort of clearance sale down the line). anime-export, nippon-yasan and maybe a few others carry them, but after shipping it will cost basically the same as buying them from BBTS etc.

Both of those are Tamashii Web exclusives. AmiAmi and HLJ never carry those. You won't find discounts on these either (unless there is some sort of clearance sale down the line). anime-export, nippon-yasan and maybe a few others carry them, but after shipping it will cost basically the same as buying them from BBTS etc.

Well, darn. :p Thanks for the info, though!

Yeah. I had to bite the bullet and order them from BBTS. Expensive but one of the few ways of getting them. And y'know...I HAD to get them.

Got my notice as well. Will delay final payment for a few days though as my wallet took a serious beating this month.

Back