Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, awesome pics :D Where is that horse figure from?

It's from Planet of the Apes Thade figure. Grabbed the photo from google.

I'm not sure if they will make an elite version of the Stormtrooper, and I'm planning to do a custom on one of my troopers. I used a cardboard to see how it looks, also found a long katana from another figure.

A few armor mods will be done also to make him look unique.

It's from Planet of the Apes Thade figure. Grabbed the photo from google.

I'm not sure if they will make an elite version of the Stormtrooper, and I'm planning to do a custom on one of my troopers. I used a cardboard to see how it looks, also found a long katana from another figure.

A few armor mods will be done also to make him look unique.

Thanks and Wow, can't wait to see what you do to him :D

with figma horse

ztA1nik.jpg

3DSLluI.jpg

VGgdDfz.jpg

1Cunpue.jpg

Broke down and picked up an apes horse for super duper cheap. Couldn't pass on such a setup

So which of the planned movie realization figures do you guys want to see Next? I would like Yoda, Maul and the Leia that are being planned.

Leia for sure. Have they teased any characters without masks covering their faces? It would add a bit of diversity to the line. Any rebels would be nice, really.

So which of the planned movie realization figures do you guys want to see Next? I would like Yoda, Maul and the Leia that are being planned.

Leia first for sure, then the droids. I'm hoping they don't just start pumping out all of the trooper variants just yet. I'd like to have more character variety and also I want to do a bit of troop building, but would rather not start that while the Hot Toys stuff is in full swing money-wise.

I'm probably only going to get Boba Fett. My wife saw the figure and thought it looked dumb because Boba Fett isn't a samurai. Wives, at least my wife, doesn't seem to understand what's cool and what's not in the world of toys.

I'm probably only going to get Boba Fett. My wife saw the figure and thought it looked dumb because Boba Fett isn't a samurai. Wives, at least my wife, doesn't seem to understand what's cool and what's not in the world of toys.

Just tell her he is in a different dimension.

Oddly enough this is the one line that my fiance really likes. She was checking them out in my display case the other day and says "These guys are really cool. Are you still getting Boba Fett?"

My reaction: :thud:

Oddly enough this is the one line that my fiance really likes. She was checking them out in my display case the other day and says "These guys are really cool. Are you still getting Boba Fett?"

My reaction: :thud:

Awesome! My wife likes some of my stuff, but for the most part she could take it or leave it and some stuff she completely hates.

Well, I guess the other Stormtrooper versions are a go at one point along the line, so I hope we will see at least a sketch of Leia in the coming months. I wonder what a figure wearing a kimono will look like in this line, and also what a non-masked character will look like. I really really hope that we will get at least one female figure in the line.

Darth Maul is next on my waiting list. I have high hopes for a good Oni figure.

Hopefully we will also get confirmation for :
- Yoda
- Chewbacca (I guess most of the work will be on his face, with big yokai eyes and tusks)
- Han Solo (no idea how they would turn him into a Feudal Japanese version though)
- the droids (bells and ornaments ? It sounds strange. A walking stone or paper lantern would be cool for R2-D2 though :wink1: )
- and this strange idea of an AT-TT as a horse with samurai bridle. I can picture a normal samurai horse (which would be very cool), but except if they go the mechanical horse way, I'm not sure of what they are planning with this one.

As for the Lone Wolf Jango Fett and a version of a child Boba, I'm more curious about Boba, as I guess that Jango would mostly be a repaint of the upcoming adult Boba.

I guess we will still have to wait to know if they are going to make more unmasked characters (without heavy armor). So far I think a few more characters could turn out nicely :

- ROTJ Luke (black-clad ninja ?)

- ANH Obi-Wan Kenobi (samurai with haori vest)

- Anakin (AOTC or ROTS with kataginu vest)

- Lando as Jabba Guard (new version of an armored foot soldier with tusked mask)

- TPM Amidala :

1. kimono version (many of her costumes are based on kimonos anyway, so it would not be difficult). A Theed Throne Room version could look like this Empress Michiko wedding dress :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empre...ce_Akihito_&_Michiko_Shoda_Wedding_1959-4.jpg

2. female samurai battle gear version (maybe the Sabé handmaiden decoy version from the Theed battle). For a battle gear version, adding a bit of armor to get a kind of Tomoe Gozen female samurai would be great, but of course it would be a stretch from the actual battle gear movie version : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomoe_Gozen
Of course, she would need a bow and a naginata.

- Greedo as a kappa : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kappa_(folklore)

- IG-88 : a komuso monk / ninja in disguise version, with a basket / droid head : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Komusō

- Dengar, : yeah, not the most popular one, but he could make at least a decent Sohei warrior monk with white scarf : https://www.pinterest.com/pin/520306563174027569/

I would also love to see Palpatine getting an evil emperor treatment (with a Noh wrinkled old man mask maybe ? : https://gallery.sjsu.edu/masks/Images/imagepage/Japan/photo1.html), but the hood is quite an obstacle for a Japanese emperor. He would need to be made from one of his reddish Prequel costumes I guess, maybe with a removable hood... At least a Noh cunning actor version would be consistent with the character. :wink1:

Amazon finally cancelled my order for Vader after three months. :thud: I guess I'll put the money towards Boba Fett instead.

Enki, you Japanese? A lot of your references are pretty specific and would make awesome figs.

I especially like the last three ideas. All would translate really well to figures in this line.

I feel like Bossk as some kind of yokai would be great too.

Enki, you Japanese? A lot of your references are pretty specific and would make awesome figs.

I especially like the last three ideas. All would translate really well to figures in this line.

I feel like Bossk as some kind of yokai would be great too.

I'm not Japanese, but I've done some research concerning Japanese folklore for a writing project (especially concerning yokai legends).

Bossk would be great too ! We could get a whole pack of bounty hunters ! It made me think of Aurra Sing (as a female oni monster, with red hair and long claws) and even Zam Wesell (armored ninja / samurai, maybe with an alternate head :))

Back