Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One small gripe I have, is the scale on him is bigger than a figuarts

So I had to improvise with what I have in this scale to matchup

Last edited:
I like the scale of this series. They display nicely and feel substantial when you hold them. If anything, the SHF Star Wars line should have been as big as these.

If they made these even bigger that would be amazing but my bank account would take such a beating.

I like the scale of this series. They display nicely and feel substantial when you hold them. If anything, the SHF Star Wars line should have been as big as these.

If they made these even bigger that would be amazing but my bank account would take such a beating.

Agreed I wish the SW Figuarts were this scale especially my Jedi Luke, oh well maybe they will do a movie realization Luke in the future..just maybe.
Although if they do I would like to see Luke as a ninja

Although if they do I would like to see Luke as a ninja

Yes! That would be awesome. Luke as a Samurai would be equally as cool.

This line seems to be selling great so hopefully they keep going for awhile and we get a good run of characters over the next few years.

Agreed on all counts. This would actually be my ideal scale. Substantial, yet more manageable than 1/6. Ah well, not gonna happen.

I picked up Vader and the Stormtrooper today. These figures are amazing. I really think I may dump the 6" Black Series and focus on these since it looks like we may get a good line. These guys feel new and fresh and not a retread of something I've bought/collected three times before.

Last edited:
i make a little poll , what dark vader do you prefer the old one with teeth on mask or the new one with death star crest and grill on mask ?

I think if I had to choose between the two, I would pick the Death Star crest version.

I've got the first one and am getting the second. I don't have to pick! This Tamashii line knows exactly how to remove me from my money.

Yeah I'm planning on picking up the DS armor as well even though I have first release.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Just got my Trooper

jho8f3O.jpg

I ordered one the other day for 120 with free prime shipping. I think they are up to 145 now.

Wow, that's crazy expensive. It is $86 on Barnes and Noble - shipped free. I got it for about $73 with a coupon.

Back