Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if Anime Export is a legitimate vendor?

My main concern with Anime Export is their lack of encryption when ordering, no lock sign on the address bar. I tried emailing them about it, but no replies yet.

Thanks my friend. I already order the Boba Fett figure and they still have the SH Figuarts Bruce Lee for a good price which I was surprise since that figure is sold out everywhere.

Finally got a chance to put these bad boys out on display.

084D22D1-BFC1-43BD-B8DB-28C473C4BC33_zpspotckx0w.jpg

It's a shame the detail on Vader get's lost in pics, but in hand with good light he is amazing.

Finally got a chance to put these bad boys out on display.

084D22D1-BFC1-43BD-B8DB-28C473C4BC33_zpspotckx0w.jpg

It's a shame the detail on Vader get's lost in pics, but in hand with good light he is amazing.

Great display! I should finally be getting my Vader friday. Preordered a second trooper as well.

First shot of my Ashigaru Stormtrooper taken last night...simply amazing....

20339318459_3cb6a418b3_b.jpg

Stunning photo! Absolutely great colors.

Greats pics posted! I just pre-ordered Boba Fett on Entertainment Earth last night. They said they plan to be able to ship in January. They had a special on shipping.

So is there going to be a new edition of the Darth Vader with the Death Star symbol? Because I missed out on the first version.

Yep. I hope it releases soon, too. I actually like it a lot better than the first version, and I liked the first version a lot.

EDIT: Can't find a bigger pic but here it is. I love the changes on this one, from the cadaver-looking chestplate to the lightsaber hilt with the rayskin wrap detail like they used on actual katana in the past.

Takeya Takayuki's designs are really beautiful and Junichi Taniguchi really translates those designs masterfully into the final sculpts.

samurai-general-darth2.jpg

That Vader is really cool looking. I agree that it's better looking than the first one.

My local shop has the Vader in stock, I'm hoping they continue with the rest of the line. Or actually not, since then I have to buy it. :)

First shot of my Ashigaru Stormtrooper taken last night...simply amazing....

Amazing is the right Word for that photo!

Back