Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. I hope it releases soon, too. I actually like it a lot better than the first version, and I liked the first version a lot.

EDIT: Can't find a bigger pic but here it is. I love the changes on this one, from the cadaver-looking chestplate to the lightsaber hilt with the rayskin wrap detail like they used on actual katana in the past.

Takeya Takayuki's designs are really beautiful and Junichi Taniguchi really translates those designs masterfully into the final sculpts.

View attachment 203633

The new one does look cool, but not sure which I prefer. I think the empire symbol looks better than the Death Star and makes more sense since it would represent the clan. But I do like mouth vent section on mask on newer version over what looks like teeth on original and it's cool that he comes with a 2nd regular samurai sword. But not sure if I want to own both....

The new one does look cool, but not sure which I prefer. I think the empire symbol looks better than the Death Star and makes more sense since it would represent the clan. But I do like mouth vent section on mask on newer version over what looks like teeth on original and it's cool that he comes with a 2nd regular samurai sword. But not sure if I want to own both....

Its Bandai, I honestly wouldnt doubt that the head piece is removable and theyll include an imperial one as well. This is purely speculation and day dreaming, let me have this damnit!

Just received my Vader today. Looks even better in hand. The details and subtle colors are very nice.

Not anywhere near the quality of others' pics, but here's my setup.

I'm tired of Amazon screwing around. First they have it listed for preorder $70 shipped, then they sell out, only to list it again! Two waves of selling, but yet, no product! Uggghhh

That background is from the Bandai S.H. Figuarts Vader figure. It was limited as a freebie to the 1st batch of orders.

I'm tired of Amazon screwing around. First they have it listed for preorder $70 shipped, then they sell out, only to list it again! Two waves of selling, but yet, no product! Uggghhh

Yeah I preordered with Amazon for the same price. No item yet. But I did order my stormtrooper on Barnes and Noble for $80 shipped, not too bad. Plus B&N also has Vader too in stock.

Tell me about it. I ordered Vader from them on July 1st, and it still hasn't been shipped out.

Inspired by the Boba Fett reveal, I'm jumping in with this line. Just got the Storm Trooper today. image1-2.JPGimage2-2.JPG

This is one of the most unique Star Wars lines ever done. I think it'll be a much sought after line when it's all said and done, and will make for a conversation starter in any Star Wars collection! I much prefer this line, despite the higher cost, just purely because it's something different unlike the various versions of Vader, Luke, Troopers etc from Hasbro, Bandai, Koto etc.

Finally got a chance to put these bad boys out on display.

084D22D1-BFC1-43BD-B8DB-28C473C4BC33_zpspotckx0w.jpg

It's a shame the detail on Vader get's lost in pics, but in hand with good light he is amazing.

NICE! If these figures weren't so expensive, army building would be sweet. Can't wait to see the official announcement of the Archer trooper and the Drummer trooper.

Back