Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is seriously tempting to get in on. I always liked the Vader and the Troopers but didn't think it'd go past that.

Me too... I have 1 Vader and 1 Stormtrooper and was thinking I'd get a 2nd variant Stormtrooper (the guy with the flag) and that would be it, but damn Boba looks awesome!! I ordered from Amiami... Guess I won't be able to resist the red royal guard now as well... :( :lol

PO'd Boba Fett, looks great as usual!

By the way, has anyone ordered from Anime-Export.com? Are they legit? I want to pre order a figure but their site is not encrypted even though they claim to have 256-bit encryption.

PO'd Boba Fett, looks great as usual!
By the way, has anyone ordered from Anime-Export.com? Are they legit? I want to pre order a figure but their site is not encrypted even though they claim to have 256-bit encryption.

I've ordered many things (mostly Masterpiece Transformers) from AE for a few years now. They are legit and are most times a bit cheaper (by a just a few dollars) than hlj, amiami, nippon-yasan. The catch with AE is that they have poor to non existent customer service. If on the very rare occasion that you have a problem they can be a PITA to get in touch with. It's only happened to me once in the past few years. They only shipped 1 of 2 MP Bumblebee figures and I had a pain of a time (about 2 months over the holidays) until it finally got resolved.

So very good and legit business. However, if something does go wrong it kinda stinks. Probably why they are generally the cheapest option. I still like to use them because you can pay for the item up front, build up a shipment over time of many items, and then pay for my choice of shipping at a later time when I decide to ship. I've ordered from all the places I've mentioned and the 2 that I stick with are AE (for the prepay option) and hlj (if I don't have the cash on hand when a preorder goes up). Hope that helps.

I've ordered many things (mostly Masterpiece Transformers) from AE for a few years now. They are legit and are most times a bit cheaper (by a just a few dollars) than hlj, amiami, nippon-yasan. The catch with AE is that they have poor to non existent customer service. If on the very rare occasion that you have a problem they can be a PITA to get in touch with. It's only happened to me once in the past few years. They only shipped 1 of 2 MP Bumblebee figures and I had a pain of a time (about 2 months over the holidays) until it finally got resolved.

So very good and legit business. However, if something does go wrong it kinda stinks. Probably why they are generally the cheapest option. I still like to use them because you can pay for the item up front, build up a shipment over time of many items, and then pay for my choice of shipping at a later time when I decide to ship. I've ordered from all the places I've mentioned and the 2 that I stick with are AE (for the prepay option) and hlj (if I don't have the cash on hand when a preorder goes up). Hope that helps.

Thanks!

I tried contacting them regarding site encryption but, you're right, non-existent CS. I want to pre order an SH Figuarts Bruce Lee from them because every other Japanese site is sold out, but the lack of site encryption when placing an order concerns me.

Ordered Boba, not a huge fan of the style but its fett and does admittedly looks pretty badass. I dont think this line will have much depth outside of armored characters though, maybe a han in stormtrooper disguise?

Ordered Boba, not a huge fan of the style but its fett and does admittedly looks pretty badass. I dont think this line will have much depth outside of armored characters though, maybe a han in stormtrooper disguise?

They already said they're looking at doing Leia, Han and Chewie, and I dare say Luke and Obi-Wan would be no brainers.

In this ronin style though? I know the basic movie line is getting some of those

Yep. They said Leia would have a kimono, and were looking at doing Chewie as a Japanese Yeti. No word on how they'll tackle Han.

So Chewie would be something like this guy.

Hibagon.jpg

wonder if luke can be done as a ninja!? :lol

and Obi wan as an old robed samurai or something

I could see Jedi Luke being done in a ninja type costume, or a least a black kimono with black hakama with a dark grey haori over the top, someting along these lines:

Seigaiha Modan Haori Red Vendor.jpg

Would also like to see him with a green, black and silver katana and sheath. I'd imagine Obi-Wan to just look m ore like a traditional samurai.

I can't wait to see Leia in kimono and the other rebel characters. I hope this line will also do characters from the first trilogy so we'll get Maul, Windu, Jango, Dooku, Amidaka etc.

I think Han would be cool as a U.S. Calvary man, like in the last samurai movie.....

Not happening. This is solely inspired in Japanese Sengoku era. Making Western Style will just kill the atmosphere. It would basically mean that a Western figure was Westernized into a Western military outfit LOL

Judging by common logic, Vader was a General so I have a feelign we will see the Emperor as an Emperor or maybe Shogun. Vader was basically a "General" which is kinda similar to Shogun but if Bandai wanted to reflect that, they would have named him just that instead of General. I wonder if we will see one as Daimyo even tho Vader kinda fits that. Hmm..

Back