Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if Jango and baby Boba are worthy of the mantle of Lone Wolf and Cub.

If they are going down this route I could see Luke as Miyamoto Musashi although his temperament would be better suited to Han.

Great line, love the potential for these figures. They even make the good guys look cool.

Some of them seem a little like reaching...the at-at as a horse especially...but I guess it's all about presentation. Hopefully the nail Maul. I thought he'd be a ninja with a kendo mask but someone was predicting oni and they were right. If anyone aside from Vader should really benefit from this style it's Maul.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

2015_08_19_1440020484.jpg

i really want jump on this , but at 100$ canadian is it Worth really this because some pic look really cool and other look really toyish.

no offence ironlegion :wink1: , in fact , i find vador look more toyish than trooper , but whitout vader trooper are nothing.
i find the version 2 of vader more rafined in helmet and mask and i prefer vador with grill on mouth more than with teeth , maybe i jump on trooper and wait for a vader more in my taste.

no offence ironlegion :wink1: , in fact , i find vador look more toyish than trooper , but whitout vader trooper are nothing.
i find the version 2 of vader more rafined in helmet and mask and i prefer vador with grill on mouth more than with teeth , maybe i jump on trooper and wait for a vader more in my taste.

This Vader is cool but it takes time to grown on you. It took a bit for my brain to look at him differently and think he is pretty cool, specially because of the "teeth" that the silver paint made it look like on the helmet. But the paint job is very great. His outfit has brown areas that you would think the black pants or armor is dirty but it is part of the effect that Bandai gave it to look more battle ready.

thank s iron , tomorow i go to my toys store , maybe in real , it s better.
and sorry for my bad english

i really want jump on this , but at 100$ canadian is it Worth really this because some pic look really cool and other look really toyish.

I only have the stormtrooper and I can tell you that it is top notch quality - very nice. you would not regret getting the stormy.

Back