Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, nicely done pic!!

Thanks a lot! Some additional photos for fun. I tried to make these look kind of like the vintage movie posters.

15937702237_21a4d34d8b_b.jpg

15937725537_bd89764282_b.jpg

16122761842_05bb362d31_b.jpg

16121598431_7ccc259843_b.jpg

well... in hand, this thing is awesome! i was skeptical about getting it but very happy i pulled the trigger on it.

This guy just arrived in my mail box, and he's amazing. I'm a huge fan of Japanese feudal culture, so having this blended with my favourite film series is really a dream come true. Hanging out for the Stormtrooper. Would love to see this line delve into the heroes as well, with a Toshiro Mifune inspired Obi-Wan, Palaptine inspired by the medieval Japanese Emperors court outfit, etc. Sky's the limit on what they could do.

This guy just arrived in my mail box, and he's amazing. I'm a huge fan of Japanese feudal culture, so having this blended with my favourite film series is really a dream come true. Hanging out for the Stormtrooper. Would love to see this line delve into the heroes as well, with a Toshiro Mifune inspired Obi-Wan, Palaptine inspired by the medieval Japanese Emperors court outfit, etc. Sky's the limit on what they could do.

Same! What a line this might turn into! With quality pieces like this Vader I'm in for everyone of them! :)

Same! What a line this might turn into! With quality pieces like this Vader I'm in for everyone of them! :)

Absolutely! Also can't wait to get a better look at the Royal Guard, only seen a very small pic of him, and it's hard to make out any detail. I'd also heard a snow trooper and biker scout will be coming. Be cool if the scout was on horseback lol.

Absolutely! Also can't wait to get a better look at the Royal Guard, only seen a very small pic of him, and it's hard to make out any detail. I'd also heard a snow trooper and biker scout will be coming. Be cool if the scout was on horseback lol.

Great idea about the Scout!

I cannot frickin believe the listing for the new Samurai Stormtrooper over at Hobby Link Japan has already sold out!! It's barely been up for 5 hours! Damn missed out on the preorder this time. Might have to go with BBTS or RK, but that would be more expensive I think!! GGAAHH!!!!

They should know by now Stormtroopers would be bought by the army load. They'll get more. Hopefully the Figuarts troopers never get stopped. They could re-release it forever and it'd still sell out!

I cannot frickin believe the listing for the new Samurai Stormtrooper over at Hobby Link Japan has already sold out!! It's barely been up for 5 hours! Damn missed out on the preorder this time. Might have to go with BBTS or RK, but that would be more expensive I think!! GGAAHH!!!!

What?! I had no idea it was up even! I'd better be able to get one or two of these....

Thx for the link. I had no idea PO were starting so early. Secured one even though i have yet to get my hands on Vader.

Vader is sold out everywhere right?

On the fence with this line, but I think Im gonna cave in and buy the stormtrooper soon.

Skickas från min iPhone via Tapatalk

I was hoping to track down an overpriced Vader on eBay before buying a couple Stormtroopers, but it looks like that won't happen now. :gah:

Are we sure this Vader is a definite sold out figure? What's the trend with that Movie Realization line? Are they like very limited or will there be more released shortly? Any insight?

Back