Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine just arrived this afternoon - wow! I've never seen a better figure in this scale. One-of-a-kind... worth every penny. I can't wait until the Stormtroopers are released so that I can put a display with all of them together.

Here's three that I quickly shot as soon as I took him out of the box.

SamuraiTaishoDarthVader01.jpg
SamuraiTaishoDarthVader02.jpg
SamuraiTaishoDarthVader03.jpg

All I can say is that this figure is absolutely phenomenal!! Perhaps my best Star Wars figure this year!! So well built and detailed! Cant wait to see more from Bandai Tamashii Nations in this line!

Here's my video review of the new Bandai Samurai Darth Vader figure. Hands down one of the best Star Wars figures I have bought this year!

Sculpting detail, paint application, articulation, build quality are simply outstanding!

Hope you can check out the review, subscribe, and comment with your thoughts on this unique figure!

Here's my video review of the new Bandai Samurai Darth Vader figure. Hands down one of the best Star Wars figures I have bought this year!

Sculpting detail, paint application, articulation, build quality are simply outstanding!

Hope you can check out the review, subscribe, and comment with your thoughts on this unique figure!

Great review. You echoed a lot of my own thoughts on this figure after spending a day or so with it in hand. Star Wars figure of the year?

Wasn't gonna jump on that train at first but, knowing Japanese Samurai armors were a large part of Vader's design inspiration, i hcouldn't resist any longer. Also, confirmed or rumored futur releases helped in the decision. Imperial Samurai will make for an original display.

Great review. You echoed a lot of my own thoughts on this figure after spending a day or so with it in hand. Star Wars figure of the year?

Cheers, thanks for checking out the review. It's definitely among my top SW figures this year! In fact, it's almost fitting that I got the Sideshow Vader in January to start the year, and now got this amazing Samurai Vader in Dec to finish the year! My two fav SW figures this year for sure!

Cheers, thanks for checking out the review. It's definitely among my top SW figures this year! In fact, it's almost fitting that I got the Sideshow Vader in January to start the year, and now got this amazing Samurai Vader in Dec to finish the year! My two fav SW figures this year for sure!

Although I don't buy many high end figures, your experience was the same as mine: Sideshow Collectibles Vader at the front of the year and Samurai Vader at the end. I skipped the Hasbro 6 inch Black Series Vader even though I collect that line; the helmet sculpt made it look terrible. But after being so impressed by this Bandai figure in hand, I'm thinking that I might go ahead and also purchase their regular S.H. Figuarts Darth Vader scheduled to be released in April to fill the gap in my Black Series collection. It's been a good year for anyone who likes Darth Vader figures.

need-it.gif

Back