Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bad ass.jpg

These are the two i want next! :pray::yess:

Yep, just wish we had a clearer pic of the royal guard. He looks ninja-like in that pic.[/QUOTE]

I just hope to see a boba Fett and for some reason i cant get a MagnaGuard or maul out out of my head. this line has so much potential. o yea and Salacious Crumb HAHA :family :eek :family

Just preordered my samurai Stormies from Amiami. LOVE this figure! Hell I love this line!

Same just ordered mine too. Looks so good!! This line really has caught my attention, I never been interested in this kind of figure (moving parts, size etc) but these are just so bloody cool. Only statues I have are a few of the Mythos's and a couple of Premium Formats.
I'd love a lonesome wandering Obi with tattered samurai robe which drapes over the head/face... a mysterious lonesome character.
P.s, Royal Guard looks killa!

Yep, just wish we had a clearer pic of the royal guard. He looks ninja-like in that pic.

I just hope to see a boba Fett and for some reason i cant get a MagnaGuard or maul out out of my head. this line has so much potential. o yea and Salacious Crumb HAHA :family :eek :family[/QUOTE]

Yeah a Boba Fett would be awesome, I'm sure they could do something spectacular with him. Something along these lines perhaps. image.jpg

Darth Maul would really work as his facial tattoos have a very Kabuki like look to them, so those, plus his already ninja looking robes and he's almost there lol.

I just hope to see a boba Fett and for some reason i cant get a MagnaGuard or maul out out of my head. this line has so much potential. o yea and Salacious Crumb HAHA :family :eek :family

Yeah a Boba Fett would be awesome, I'm sure they could do something spectacular with him. Something along these lines perhaps. View attachment 156815

Darth Maul would really work as his facial tattoos have a very Kabuki like look to them, so those, plus his already ninja looking robes and he's almost there lol.[/QUOTE]

Hell yeh that looks mad! :pray:

I pre-ordered three of the stormtroopers, and waiting for the variants (sandtrooper, another one pictured with drum and banner) ... I'm excited about the potential here but I'm just not very interested in the Vader.

I've got quite a bit of stuff from Amiami. They are my main go to for Japanese items. They package extremely well and EMS shipping to Australia is usually only slightly more than SAL (sometime even less).

I ended up getting a Vader off eBay. I'll only hate myself temporarily. :lol

Most of the sold listings on ebay don't seem to be too much more than retail plus shipping at the moment so don't feel too bad. Mine was $99.46AUD (shipped) from Amiami.

Back