Taller 1:6 female bodies?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Star Puffs

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
One thing holding me up in offering custom figures is the lack of a tall female figure body. I can modify a body heavily, but it looks crude when unclothed and can be fragile, making it unsuitable for reselling. But clothing patterns of course are made to height.

A lot of actresses are quite tall.

Are there any current bodies that come closer to 12 inches 30.5 cm? Things like Phicen all run about 28 cm.

Original Effect has a new female body that is quite tall, closer to 13 inches with the heel feet it comes with. Looks really nice, I wish it wasn't so tall myself.

Stick some triad alpha legs on a Triad eva torso and you got a nice tall girl. Nearly six feet.

That is a good solution, which I have on hand, but the problem is I want to sell some female characters that are tall and that is a tall order (pun intended) to ask of buyers given the scarcity of EVAS (still the best female upper body ever done).

The new Flirty Girl bodies are taller than the Kumik and Ladies Mission that I have.

Back