TALK TO DA HAND! T3 Arnie 1/1 bust build up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bust is awesome but as always, sculpts count for nothing if the paint apps are sub par. Your skin tones are amazing. Top class work:clap

The bust is awesome but as always, sculpts count for nothing if the paint apps are sub par. Your skin tones are amazing. Top class work:clap

Thanks, bro. But yeah, the paint work goes a long way to bring out the sculpt. I think I did a pretty good job on this one compared to others I've done.

-Joe

Same here. That is one bad Arnie though!

I'm currently resculpting one of these into a T2 arnie. This version in particular:

t2-set-arnold-014ss.jpg

Here's some old pics of the sculpt:

SDC11124.jpg

SDC11126.jpg

I've actually got alot more done since these pics. I'll try and have pics up (without glasses) soon.

-Joe

Thats kinda freaky :D

You must know his head better than he does by now!!

Good work on em cant wait to see the T2 version...

Here's some other pics I just did of some other T3's for customers:

SDC11258.jpg

SDC11419.jpg

Still working out the T2 Stage 4 Battle Damage. ;)

-Joe

Here's some other pics I just did of some other T3's for customers:

SDC11258.jpg

SDC11419.jpg

Still working out the T2 Stage 4 Battle Damage. ;)

-Joe

That one might be mine!!

100b64e8e5a2a555c4d0cf976b6d30c4.jpg

Different lighting, but here's the link to the hi-res shot if you want to inspect it.

It looks great next to the sideshow endoskull. I'll post some pics when I get the lighting right (the endoskull looks better with good lighting).

Thanks Joe!!:clap

Here's Arnie with better lighting:
d7ad230bbac8bd907aa34915dce1b993.jpg

And here's Arnie with the Sideshow Endoskull (the money shot):
c21112d6e0bdfca401ded849751f0a68.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing work, but who are all these people that want busts from T3?:cuckoo:
If I'm paying you for these fantastic busts T3 is the last on my list.

Well, here's my mindset. Arnie seems to be tricky to nail with a bust. I've been a big fan of his for many years. This bust is from a laser-scan done by Gentle Giant for T3. This bust (to me and with sunglasses on) looks to be the most accurate one around. If you look closely in person, you can see indentations of his pores on the bust. That's pretty incredible.

Your other options just will not have the same level of detail as this one. You can get the sideshow one, but it's not really 1:1 and looks too thin. You can turn this one into a T2 version by getting rid of wrinkles and basically losing detail.:horror

My family (who are not into this stuff) couldn't believe this bust in person. They just kept staring at it. Normally, they're like "ok, what did you get now...........how nice.":cuckoo: They were kind of freaked out at how real it looks.

Just my point of view. I'm very happy with it. Everyone thinks Arnold looks cool in T1 and T2. I think he looks cool in T3 as well. Yes, he has aged between T2 and T3, but to me it's no big deal.:nana:

And I guess if all else fails, you could just change the sunglasses to the T2 version.:lol

I hope I helped out with some insights.

I agree with you 100% mr Burton ;)
This bust is hands down the most amazing, accurate depiction of arnie anywhere.
Joe does miracles with it.

True, but like Jack and Greedowan said, it's the closest to arnie you can get since it was laser scanned from his face back in 02 or 03.

Actually, I'm using the same bust to reverse engineer a T2 and T1 sculpt (that have been on the back burner forever now....ugh...:monkey2). The T2 is just about done (just need to fine tune a couple of areas and add pores). I plan on using the T2 specifically for a stage 4 battle damaged bust.

-Joe

Back