TALK TO DA HAND! T3 Arnie 1/1 bust build up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is looking really good... I can see where the wig is going and I think you're gonna end up with a very impressive bust :rock

Been awhile since I posted anything here on this, but here's some up to date pics:

arniefinalalmost.jpg

arnalmostdone.jpg

I got my set of eyeballs for it, but was VERY dissatisfied with them so I'm making my own.

After I'm done with that, I plan on working on a Terminator 1 Arnold bust out of one of these (I've already got the screen accurate Gargoyle sunglasses).

-Joe

Oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!! You have the real Arnold`s head!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing work!!! I dont have words to describe what I see!!!! :horror

Congratulations !!!!! A Professional work bro!!

i thought about one of those but i dunno something about terminator 3 if it was from t1 or 2 i would have jumped on this

Been awhile since I posted anything here on this, but here's some up to date pics:

I got my set of eyeballs for it, but was VERY dissatisfied with them so I'm making my own.

After I'm done with that, I plan on working on a Terminator 1 Arnold bust out of one of these (I've already got the screen accurate Gargoyle sunglasses).

-Joe

Now, THAT is how it's done!!! Job well done! :rock

i thought about one of those but i dunno something about terminator 3 if it was from t1 or 2 i would have jumped on this

Same here, but I saw the potential in the bust. After this T3, I'll work on a T1 and a T2. After some apoxie sculpt and sanding, it shouldn't be too difficult. His wrinkles aren't that hard to sand off. :lol

-Joe

Ok, got the eyes in. Was using a pair I got from Masterpiece eyes, but was pretty dissatisfied with them so I made my own. For my first time on the eyes, I was pretty glad with them. Could be better, but hey, there's always next time.

Anyhow, here's some pics:

arnienoglasses1.jpg

arnienoglasses2.jpg

arnienoglasses3.jpg

All done now! :) Currently working on a Terminator 1 conversion (along with another T3 bust for a commission).

If anyone's interested in this one, it's up on Ebay. I'm open for offers too. ;)

-Joe

Did another one for a client. Thought this one came out better than the last (not as pale). Didn't take too long either:
2ndarniefinalyup1.jpg

2ndarniefinalup2.jpg

2ndarniefinalagain.jpg

2ndarniefinalup3.jpg

2ndarniefinal5.jpg

2ndarniefinal4.jpg

After this one, going to work on commissions I need to complete then the T1/T2 mods on the sculpt.

Just thought I'd share..

-Joe

Incredible likeness, there's something with the eyes though I dunno. With the glasses he looks perfect. Amazing work.

ANCIENT THREAD RESSURECTION!

It's been awhile, but I got another one painted up.

SDC11172.jpg

SDC11175.jpg

Got it up on Ebay if anyone's interested.

-Joe

Nice work. With glasses he looks fantastic but without he looks like rafiki from the lion king.

Back