takara batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep $130 is a damn good price indeed. I bought mine years ago for over $200 w/shipping. Sure its not as accurate as the newer HT's versions but it is a fine figure to own.

i purchased one its an old figure so does any one believe its still a good figure?

It's a GREAT figure. Yeah, the Hot Toys version is better but that doesn't change the fact that Takara Batman is a great piece. In 2006 and 2007 it was the best Batman figure on the market. every collector for the most part wanted a piece of the action.

In fact, I bet the Hot Toys' R and D looked at it and based the OC Batman figure off it's design.

thanks man but do you believe that 130 was a good price?

$130 is a great price. Back in 2006/2007 I believe I paid $180-$190 for it. You got a good deal.

But yeah, it's a great figure. I know alot of people sold it off for superior versions, but even though I have the Hot Toys versions I kept mine for sentimental value. I love that headsculpt and cape.

It's a fantastic figure, and amazingly poseable. As already stated the new HT versions are more accurate, but in terms of a fun toy action figure for dynamic articulation the old Tak one takes some beating. And $130 is a steal. I think I paid over $150 years ago.

I actually like the fact that the head is articulated from the neck and from the waist down, very poseable. Just need to mod and stuff the body so it's not so thin.

Congrats on the score. I remember this guy being state of the art when it was released. Stayed that way for a couple of years, too. Display him proudly!

I heard rumors bout some of the rubber of these cracking and melting away. Hence the price drop, is this true?

I would imagine the Takara Batman thread would be lit up with reports or links to reports if it was. As far as Batman's concerned, everybody's pretty vigilant. Especially where rubber suits are in question. :lol

i am afraid that maybe later it might start to deterioration is there any thought on what i might do to stop it from doing that?

pray1.jpg

There hasn't been many reports about the Takara deteriorating. Mine is just as "new" as it was when I bought it years ago. Be careful with it and handle it gently and it'll be find.

Back