T2 Pescadero Scene recreation featuring HT DX10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love to bit! Great stuff! :rock

Damn A-Dev that was so unreal. You're a legend in my book. Most of the poses were spot on and even portrayed the right emotion.

my jaws have been dropped! Can you post some of the dio pictures?

That is amazing looks so real awesome recreation scenes

Excellent lads, glad you liked. All the comments have been much appreciated.

Thats a cool idea, I hope they run with diorama series as I could get into that, steel mill for terminator with chains for lowering scene, batcave for batman, trophy wall for predator 2 ship scene, the list goes on and on:panic:

Yeah theres loads of potential in the diorama line but hopefully the Iron Man boys will take a stand on the price of the Hall of Armours that would benefit the rest of us in the long run. People are disgusted at the price HT has started the line off on and hopefully it has the effect of getting HT to be a little more realistic about what they should charge. Probably won't though.

Just checked your photosets again, some really cool shots that look straight from the film.
I hope max replicas or whoever makes more diaoramas, really brings the figures to life.
You should check out "reverends" alien dios they are very cool:)
Might make one myself at some point for my hicks and ripley if I get time.

Oh yeah I've seen his Alien Diorama. A stunning piece. Did he end up agreeing to do a 1:6 version of it? If memory serves he made it initially for the NECA 1:4 scale Alien.

He's done a 1/6 version for the big chap figure and has done loads of aliens diaoramas and a "seven" horror scene which was very good also:)

Nice to be bumped, thanks guys. I still love this if I do say so myself, mind you, some of the shots seem superfluous to the sequence and I'm not really sure why I left those in.

Hot Toys have not made a John Connor and probably never will. I do have a custom now by Commando but so far I'm not in the best position to retake these photos with him in it.
Other things that have changed since this photo set are that I've given Sarah Connor a breast reduction surgery since these pics :lol and I've replaced the T-800's jacket with the MMS version's.

Last edited:
How could you give a breast reduction surgery to someone with no t i t s to begin with?

Linda Hamilton, how are you gonna breastfeed me mom? , you ain't got no t i t s

incredible, amazing, awesome, out of compliments

thanks for letting me see your work!!!!

How could you give a breast reduction surgery to someone with no t i t s to begin with?

Linda Hamilton, how are you gonna breastfeed me mom? , you ain't got no t i t s

Well the body I'm using for Pescadero Sarah had some rather substantial funbags. I think it was the Abigail Whistler body. Linda Hamilton was endowed with Jessica Biel's assets. I performed a horror-op, now looks grotesque naked but acceptable with the vest on.

Yeah that's how this was bumped I think. I'm not exactly sure how I was found on facebook but I was. Initially my older pics with MMS117 were posted and so I directed him this way.

Still think this is one of the coolest 1/6 things I've ever seen. Just so much fun and well put together (albeit mad).

:clap

Thanks a lot sirs. This is undoubtedly my personal best work - helped of course by having a diorama with some movie-specific lighting built into it. Though I also used other sources, a tiny little pocket torch and the lights from my TDK Tumbler.

If any of you more skilled photographers see problems with the pics that you think you could fix with a bit of editing please feel free, I'd love to see that. Or indeed if there's a nicer way to present them with T2 borders or something.

Back