T-800 Version 2.0 Life-Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It might be a pain to get the top nut back on but at this point it might be good to try and remove the rod and see if it's straight.

Disclaimer: I've never done it myself though! You might need some small hands to get the nut back on the top side. I was a mechanic back in the day and it didn't seem too bad to me.

Kobe, the first 2.0 that I got had many problems. One problem that I noticed when boxing it back up was that the bottom of the base had come apart. I am talking about the under side of the base.The whole panel was cracked. I guess since the base is hollow the bottom gives out and breaks. Next time you take apart your Endo, take a look at the bottom of your base. That may have something to do with it. On my replacement, I made sure to buy a MDF board and display him on that so the ground is even.

take it apart until you can identify the problem cos Sideshow isn't going to help if it breaks.

May take a while but some wait is better than permanent damage.

Good luck.

Kobe, the first 2.0 that I got had many problems. One problem that I noticed when boxing it back up was that the bottom of the base had come apart. I am talking about the under side of the base.The whole panel was cracked. I guess since the base is hollow the bottom gives out and breaks. Next time you take apart your Endo, take a look at the bottom of your base. That may have something to do with it. On my replacement, I made sure to buy a MDF board and display him on that so the ground is even.

Mines on carpet but it's very thin carpet and on the foundation of the house.
NO problems here but you got me worried and I can't say I've looked under my base recently. It's never moved in 2 years.

Vitus, I wouldn't worry. You should be OK. Here is what I put mines on. I have laminate flooring.

photo(51).JPG

If it's loose I guess you could feel it from the bottom nut but I checked both ends on mind.
You can try to stick your hand where the arrow is pointing kinda from a back or side angle.

View attachment 196991

My arrow is wrong. There's a couple holes in the back that you can't see here to get to the top nut on the rod... about the same height as the arrow.

So I'm trying to decide if I should buy this endo. I had purchased the 1/2 scale version from SS but was disappointed with the teeth, rifle and head shape and sent it back. Anyone experience buyer's remorse after receiving their life size statue or a few months afterward. Some might say a true fan would just buy it but $6,500.00 is a whole lot of $ for something I haven't seen in person and with a few problems as reported on this thread. I called SS and of course they told me that there have been no reported problems with the statue. The pictures posted here and on the other thread about removing the battle damage look very impressive. Any opinions or thoughts would be much appreciated.

So I'm trying to decide if I should buy this endo. I had purchased the 1/2 scale version from SS but was disappointed with the teeth, rifle and head shape and sent it back. Anyone experience buyer's remorse after receiving their life size statue or a few months afterward. Some might say a true fan would just buy it but $6,500.00 is a whole lot of $ for something I haven't seen in person and with a few problems as reported on this thread. I called SS and of course they told me that there have been no reported problems with the statue. The pictures posted here and on the other thread about removing the battle damage look very impressive. Any opinions or thoughts would be much appreciated.

Sideshow's not telling the truth. It's a great piece, but it's going to lean eventually.

However, I will say that someone is working on a tutorial on how to fix that. No ETA though

It is my understanding the V2 is not chrome so you won't be taking the battle damage off unfortunately. That was the main reason I passed on one. The leaning is also unacceptable.

It is my understanding the V2 is not chrome so you won't be taking the battle damage off unfortunately. That was the main reason I passed on one. The leaning is also unacceptable.

Got some insight on this: "Plating in China is expensive and time consuming and you have a 40% defect rate. That defect rate is why Sideshow has battle damaged parts, it's a way to sell the defective product with the good." That comes from the original product designer.

Got some insight on this: "Plating in China is expensive and time consuming and you have a 40% defect rate. That defect rate is why Sideshow has battle damaged parts, it's a way to sell the defective product with the good." That comes from the original product designer.

They used to plate them, but like their new bust it is all painted, not actual chrome underneath like the originals. I can't remember what thread it was discussed in, but it kept me from ordering.

They used to plate them, but like their new bust it is all painted, not actual chrome underneath like the originals. I can't remember what thread it was discussed in, but it kept me from ordering.

Bust? We're discussing the 1:1

Besides the leaning problem and cracking base, any other problems from those of you who own one of these. Also, it's my understanding that the LS endos that are currently being shipped can have the battle damage removed.

I have the V1 of this and have had it set up for around 8 years and I have no leaning issues with mine.

So last topic, I'm pretty sure I'm going to get one, has SS been pretty good about replacement parts for the 2.0 version for those of you have ordered it and had issues with parts. I've read past posts where customers have run into problems with SS sending them replacement arms.

I had to have the hose replaced with the magnetic end and it was sent to me within a 10 days. No issues!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi everyone, I'm william from jakarta, indonesia and Im a die hard terminator fans. i see that many bad testimony with the V2 life size figure. i have been dreaming to have this all my life, even if I've only got this 1 its really enough for me not to collect other statues. first i bought the HCG/SIDESHOW 1:2 ends and its pretty cool, but the teeth was so disappointing, till my collectors friend bought the V2 life size and I'm envy him so much. and about a couple months I'm so lucky that he planning to sell his life size V2 endos and he want to buy my 1:2 endos so were having a trade. what a coincidence right? hahaha. this is a life changing experience for me, its a dream come true. well I'm so lucky that mine come perfect with no issues. I've heard so many bad experience among fellow collectors and I'm so lucky. I'm so happy with it, the paint job is awesome and give a metal feelings. i will give a couple pics of mine

Back