T-800 Version 2.0 Life-Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Chris . Ok so the one with two plasma rifles is pretty much the same as the second gen battle damaged (not clean) but with no black painted Stars on it?

Correct, there is no stupid looking blaster marks on it. It just looks dirty that's all so it's not the clean chrome like the first. If you are thinking of buying it you need to remember it will be shipped on a pallet so shipping will be huge and check it over carefully as they are prone to damage and assemble it as soon as it arrives as some of them were not fitting together well. After my nightmare was over I couldn't be happier with mine as its the centrpiece of my collection and there are not many of them around.

wow he looks menacing! I recently saw one at universal studios and I can see why people would spend the necessary cash on it as in person it's a show stopper! Congrats!

Chris that looks pretty awesome to me ! I'm jealous

He looks pretty intimidating to , I'm liking that part

wow he looks menacing! I recently saw one at universal studios and I can see why people would spend the necessary cash on it as in person it's a show stopper! Congrats!

Thanks. He is pretty menacing, and more so now he is up a bit higher off the floor.

Good job KoBE! I like the rug with lights leading up the da Terminada.

Thanks, I thought the rug would look crap but it turned out ok, you can get them from IKEA.

Congrats!

Haha..Neytiri and friends look terrified :)

Thanks, they are looking the other way pretending he is not there.

Chris that looks pretty awesome to me ! I'm jealous

He looks pretty intimidating to , I'm liking that part

Thanks, have you still not pulled the trigger on this yet? It is a big purchase but well worth it even after all the problems I had.

Anyone else that has owned the Endo for a while notice it leaning forward over time?

Exhibit A: Endo at SDCC '15

c263248b6e9f8574e0b2e9ebd357fd3e.jpg

Exhibit B: My Endo with over three years of display

3315a6ecc904330a6d9c6bd014e81f8a.jpg

There is a whole thread about another one leaning and the scaffolding the owner had to build to fix the problem.

Now I'm wondering if I just didn't lock the knees in a more upright angle during assembly when I moved here. I looked at some photos from two years ago when I unboxed him again, and he hasn't actually leaned any further forward from what I can tell.

Do you happen to have the link for that other thread?

daaaaamn :horror. I think yours is the first I've seen of the 2.0 that has leaning issues. The legs look like they're straight, but the upper body is leaning over. Is that correct?

I just compared the upper legs to the instructions. I think this lean is my fault, I think there's some give in the installation of the upper legs and I just didn't set it upright before tightening down. Going to try and fix it now

Took it all apart and reassembled, no change really. I didn't see any warped or cracked pieces either. So strange.

a61ce3bc1997b837ebb468b3e398d42c.jpg

did you check to see if the shaft that connects the upper torso to the pelvis is bent? Is there any gap in that area in the back when set up?

It didn't look bent, and there's not much gap to speak of.

5663a51153b50faf1c4a75309973597a.jpg

weird. It looks like the lean is very slight at the hips, then as you get higher up, it looks to almost curve.

Back