T-800 ARNOLD BUST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing shots as always P.
Was just thinking, it would be cool if they stuck false eyelashes on the right eye, it looks a bit odd without them!

Amazing shots as always P.
Was just thinking, it would be cool if they stuck false eyelashes on the right eye, it looks a bit odd without them!

Thank you sir. It would indeed and i will talk with the guy who's repainting mine and have him come up with something for me. If he can't come up with something that looks realistic (he should, if anyone) then i'll just leave it. Surprisingly enough, the lack of eyelashes doesn't bother me but i'm sure it'd look even more stunning if added in a proper fashion.

Poisonous, I'm interested in what your bust looks like with a new paintjob. Does the person you are having it done take other commissions? depending on how it looks, i might be very interested as well.

Poisonous, I'm interested in what your bust looks like with a new paintjob. Does the person you are having it done take other commissions? depending on how it looks, i might be very interested as well.

Something looks like this or better. Looking forward to see your Pois! Btw, Great shots Pois!

Something looks like this or better. Looking forward to see your Pois! Btw, Great shots Pois!

Now why did you have to post those cool shots!! :lol I had my mind made up not to get one and then I see this. it's growing on me more and more, this bust... argh... must... resist... temptation....

Daaamn, this is the most realistic, most Arnie-looking shot I've ever seen of it... you're gonna be responsible for me spending another 500 bucks!!

LOL, thanks man. :D

Seriously, go for it!

P.S. What you've seen is a repaint.

Last edited:

Looks like he'll be adding synthetic hair on mine as well as repaint the entire face. He also wanted to re-chrome the endo parts but i told him thx achieved what he did with cotton balls and water lol

Can't wait. He's also repainting my Legend bust so yes, he takes other commissions as well.

Looks like he'll be adding synthetic hair on mine as well as repaint the entire face. He also wanted to re-chrome the endo parts but i told him thx achieved what he did with cotton balls and water lol

Can't wait. He's also repainting my Legend bust so yes, he takes other commissions as well.

synthetic hair to replace the hair that is already sculpted?

synthetic hair to replace the hair that is already sculpted?

Yes, although i'm having second thoughts regarding that. We'll see. He is going to send me some of his previous synthetic hair work. We'll see.

A part of me wants to pick up my airbrush again and repaint this myself. All that's needed is some touching up, any more then that i could never handle. Never have the time to learn more then the basics of anything these days. I'll make an exception for my new cam though. Too much fun not too get carried away.

Cotton balls and water my @ss lol

Novus 3 and a few blisters later i managed to gain some results.

Now i'll have to get some advice on what color to use to touch up the blood stains on the endo part as well as around the edges of the larger flesh wounds. thx, could you post exactly what you used? I'd appreciate it.

Managed to get that flesh tone area off of the endo above the rigth eye. Took awhile...

Before:

T-800NL30-P.jpg

After:

T-800SHINY1-P.jpg

Before:

T-800NL10-P.jpg

After:

T-800SHINY2-P.jpg

Novus 3 on cotton balls, q-tips and an old t-shirt.

Prepare to rub hard, real hard. My fingers hurt typing from the blisters on me fingers lol

I will weather the endo part some later on with blood stains and what not but still leave it shinier then before.

I would recommend buying the 1, 2 and 3 kit - ebay.

1 is for lighter polish i believe, 2 for scratch removal and 3 for heavy duty scratch removal.

thanks bro. so you used number 3 the whole time? or did you start with 1 and work your way up to 3?

I started with 2, which had no effect at all on mine and then moved on to 3. Might wanna do the same just in case lol

Try to do the whole wax on wax off thing (circles). It's clumsy as it's a narrow spot and you'll get Novus on other parts of the bust so you might want to use a q-tip to rub on those spots close to the wounds. A cotton ball would smear Novus all over the flesh tones and wounds. Happened to me a few times and leaves a white-ish color. Will get rid of those when i touch up the wounds however, no big deal. If i could have done it all over, i would have covered the wound's edges with silly putty or similar. That way you can just go at it without having to worry about rubbing Novus on to other parts of the sculpt.

Good luck.

BTW, thanks f_o_a_t, i'm pretty happy with the results.

Back