T-800 ARNOLD BUST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:chew:chew:chew

Just got the bust today! This is one kick ass, awsome, super-duper bust:rock:rock:rock Great detail and paintjob, the light-up eye is awsome and crooked:lol

Got a little nervous at first because it had a fist-sized hole in the shipping box and it was almost as big on the Terminator box. But it just left a dent on the foam box inside. Ironically, the hole on the shipping box is on the "Damage" part of the title (T-800 Arnold Battle Damage Bust):D

dude, your box is a rare collectible now!!! sell it on ebay!! :)

congrats on the bust!!

Thanks Rein:rock

:lol A Sideshow Exclusive 1/1 brown shipping box with a hole on the word Damage!

Oh, and i got a low number:rock 75/750

Ive got one of these also, its awesome, I got #21 and I think SNAKE got #28, hes a friend of mine IRL and we both got ours within a day of each other. Fedex musta been going WTF ANOTHER one of these to the same small city?! :D

t2t800arnielifesizebustmy8.jpg

Poisonous - that is the SINGLE GREATEST PIC I have seen of this bust, and quite possibly the BEST PIC of a collectible PERIOD!!!!!!!

:horror:chew:horror:chew:horror:chew

That was fast! Didn't think it would sell out untill next year. But great it's sold out:D
Glad i got mine and didnt wait untill after new years.

Can't get over how damn awesome they look together :cool:

terminatordisplay4pcx6.jpg

They way they're displayed now is not their final placings, but i'll definitely keep them close to each other.

They look so awesome man! how the hell do you guys afford so many lines, i know most of you collect Pred/Alien stuff too

Poisonous - that is the SINGLE GREATEST PIC I have seen of this bust, and quite possibly the BEST PIC of a collectible PERIOD!!!!!!!

Appreciate that, not sure if it deserves it but not a bad compliment to give. Thank you.

Thanks guys, the bust is awesome overall to say the least.

t2t800arnielifesizebustjd7.jpg

Got this idea from MonkeyKnuckle over at SF.

Used what little i have at the moment in terms of Terminator glasses and will really have to get him some super dark, more screen accurate shades later. Wouldn't mind displaying mine like that actually.

t800glassespar9.jpg

Battle damaged mine on the right side of the glasses with the frame being gone lol

Last edited:
I'm having a dilemma here and maybe you guys can offer some advice: I'm torn between buying this Arnold bust or picking up just the Endo skull. I'd like the "clean" version of the skull, but it's sold out. Does anybody have in-hand pictures of the combat version of the skull? And those of you who own both the Arnold and an Endo skull, which would you recommend if I can only get one?

Back