T-800 ARNOLD BUST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this mail from SS...

"Your order has now been processed successfully! You will first receive an e-mail of invoice and then you will receive another separate e-mail with tracking information once your package actually leaves the EUwarehouse.
Since your item is in-stock at the EU warehouse already, it should ship out within the next 5 business days. Your tracking information will be sent as soon as this package physically ships from the EU warehouse."

I ordered one on Nov. 16. So if everything goes right, i should have it late next week:rock:rock:rock

Finally this is here. Took well over a month. Took a few quick pics, some of them are blurry, sorry. Just came home from a tattoo session and I'm pretty tired.

Enjoy!

img1749640x480kj3.jpg

img1747640x480qa4.jpg

img1751640x480cc0.jpg

img1752640x480qw6.jpg

img1753640x480fu6.jpg

img1754640x480do3.jpg

img1756640x480yz2.jpg

img1757640x480ud6.jpg

img1758640x480ts8.jpg

Thanks you kindly:D

It looks like it will be friday because it hasnt been updated since yesterday:(

sorry bro, but friday is just around the corner!! :rock :rock :rock

sorry i haven't posted pics yet, it's just been a madhouse here. hopefully soon, but for now, i'm anxious to hear what you think of yours!!!!

:chew:chew:chew

Just got the bust today! This is one kick ass, awsome, super-duper bust:rock:rock:rock Great detail and paintjob, the light-up eye is awsome and crooked:lol

Got a little nervous at first because it had a fist-sized hole in the shipping box and it was almost as big on the Terminator box. But it just left a dent on the foam box inside. Ironically, the hole on the shipping box is on the "Damage" part of the title (T-800 Arnold Battle Damage Bust):D

Back