T-600 Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm all for NEW days.

Wipe out everyone's debt.
Create a new world currency.
Everyone is on the same sheet of music, no debt, next paycheck, everyone starts fresh. :)

Yeah! :mwaha

decorativesoap.jpg

Did anyone notice that the jaw piston is out of it's socket on the painted bust , hopefully not something that will make it to the production model ?
Also the unpainted model has an overbite and the
painted one doesn't , very strange ?

T-600_comp.jpg

Did anyone notice that the jaw piston is out of it's socket on the painted bust , hopefully not something that will make it to the production model ?
Also the unpainted model has an overbite and the
painted one doesn't , very strange ?

T-600_comp.jpg

So there you have the answer to the whole Overbite/Laurel-jaw-conondrum,then.
The painted models jaw's not properly placed after paintup. Hence the goofy face and loose piston.
Therefore,-Dear Watson,THERE SHALL BE OVERBITE!:lecture

So did this movie do well enough to make any of you more prone to buying this piece. To me it felt like they didn't really show a whole lot of the T-600. Just the robots (men in suits) roaming around the wasteland in tattered clothing...

I like the design and saw the movie. No plans to cancel my order.

I like the design too, I just got this feeling from some that they didnt think this robot would be as iconic as the T-800 so they werent sure if they were going to invest in it yet.

So did this movie do well enough to make any of you more prone to buying this piece. To me it felt like they didn't really show a whole lot of the T-600. Just the robots (men in suits) roaming around the wasteland in tattered clothing...

When I think T-600, I think of the torso chasing John around the helicopter in the opening scene

terminator_13.jpg

I think the design is great, huge and mean works great for the T800s old design. The more I see the 600 the more I cant wait for this thing to come out.

God the more I look at this thing the more I feel like I need to get one. But it wouldn't match my collection. I don't collect busts.

Back