T-600 Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like busts but strictly of the female kind though. Coincidently, this T600 bust has had its 'KNOCKERS' but its an awesome piece and will complement the 800 bust to perfection...

x5qhcz.jpg

terminator_13.jpg

I think the design is great, huge and mean works great for the T800s old design. The more I see the 600 the more I cant wait for this thing to come out.

Man that would make an awsome PF the pose everything is spot on sideshow you make something like that i'm all in....

Looks like these are sold out.

Waitlist available.

That's cool.

Sold out faster than IronMan and Ironman has a 1500 edition size, plus now the battle damaged.

I can't imagine that many orders for this. Could be under 1000, or maybe under 500 ....

had to cancel this a few weeks ago, coudnt justify spending that much coinage on a subpar film.

I'm still thinking about this one. I want it but rooms my major problem. I'm trying my best to stick to alien , predator and terminator when it comes to statues so I might yet.

I dunno.. I liked the movie. Didn't love it but liked it.
I liked the T-600 design , the whole bulky feel too it. Like I've said in this thread though I would really prefer a maquette.
If one is shown at comic con as well as the aliens maquette I'm screwed financially.

:lol:lol:lol

just too much awesomeness coming from sideshow at the moment I find it difficult to stick to one line :monkey2:monkey2

Getting closer for this maniac to release, hoping January. Just saved myself a huge chunk of change, PO at AFX. Have to cancel the order with SS now.

I had this thing PO'd and then canceled it....Im not sure why I did. I went back on the wait list a week ago. Im sure it will convert though, theirs no ES and Im predicting a few cancellations before shipping time. Wait....why am I ordering this thing again? :confused:

Chris

Back