T-600 Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably because there isn't one, its an expensive piece, they may just sell as many as they can to make money back.

Probably because there isn't one, its an expensive piece, they may just sell as many as they can to make money back.

There does appear to be a growing trend with higher end items where they are no-longer allocating edition sizes or individually numbering pieces. This could indeed be the case here. The product page does simply state "limited edition".

Ship cost: US$ 34.63*
Total: US$ 784.62*

What the.. Thats the cheapest shipping cost I've ever got from the US! Anyone else got that low shipping cost? Its like its too good to be true ^^

got my processing notice today too. 68 pounds!

btw, i just checked afx for a price - $675 plus $50 shipping.

Did you get yours from AFX? Wondering because I'm getting mine from them and curious as to when to expect shipment from them. I'm getting my bust for $641 shipped, think it was a black friday deal.

68 pounds ??

is that accurate :confused:

so this will be an open edition too.

Wow, 68 lbs, this is going to be a beast. Sounds heavy for this but that could kill someone if it falls off a shelf.:duh

With Taxes and delivery this is going to run UK collectors around $950 (£575)

It's on sale here (when stock arrives) for £630 (cheapest) so still expensive but still cheaper direct from SS.

Just got my processing btw :chew

A grail in the making?

Did you get yours from AFX? Wondering because I'm getting mine from them and curious as to when to expect shipment from them. I'm getting my bust for $641 shipped, think it was a black friday deal.

Wow, 68 lbs, this is going to be a beast. Sounds heavy for this but that could kill someone if it falls off a shelf.:duh

nope, mine is from SS. However, if you have a $641 shipped deal locked in from afx, that is a heck of a deal. my SS e-mail has 68 lbs as the estimated weight.

im really looking forward to this. it may be the biggest thing i have purchased from SS - except for my half-scale t-800. i hope i have a place it will fit into (that's what she said!). :rolleyes:

With Taxes and delivery this is going to run UK collectors around $950 (£575)

It's on sale here (when stock arrives) for £630 (cheapest) so still expensive but still cheaper direct from SS.

Just got my processing btw :chew

A grail in the making?

I believe you'll be closer to £615. Nonetheless, it's still less than the lowest domestic option.

Damn....I was going to get this but....NOW something else has come up. I hate it when you have something in your sights but then something else comes up. :banghead Decisions, Decisions.

Back