T-600 Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To answer some questions. No there is no edition size on the bottom of the base but the shipper has a number #940 hmmmm. Its very heavy and well made. Not as iconic of course as the T800 but very nice just the same. It is alot darker than the T800 of course but not as dark as the T700 appears to be. It weighs probably about 25 lbs or so. The shipper box is huge about the size of the predator maquette or slightly larger and inside is the picture box which is nothing special sort of disapointing. It is packaged much like Cinemaquettes come which is great to prevent damage. I am happy with the piece altogether. Wish they would make a T800 with the shoulders on it. Yes there is the stamp of Legacy effects on the bottom of it. Sideshow did a wonderful job with all the gears and tubing even replicating hard to see parts inside the chest cavity. The eyes do fade out. There is no removable chip and port cover, but that would have been nice. Funny though with the size of the shipper the bust is really not that big. Now what to do with the giant shipping both Sigh.... I know my pictures are not the best but did the best I could and wanted to get these out to my fellow freaks asap. Thanks again for looking.

To answer some questions. No there is no edition size on the bottom of the base but the shipper has a number #940 hmmmm. Its very heavy and well made. Not as iconic of course as the T800 but very nice just the same. It is alot darker than the T800 of course but not as dark as the T700 appears to be. It weighs probably about 25 lbs or so. The shipper box is huge about the size of the predator maquette or slightly larger and inside is the picture box which is nothing special sort of disapointing. It is packaged much like Cinemaquettes come which is great to prevent damage. I am happy with the piece altogether. Wish they would make a T800 with the shoulders on it. Yes there is the stamp of Legacy effects on the bottom of it. Sideshow did a wonderful job with all the gears and tubing even replicating hard to see parts inside the chest cavity. The eyes do fade out. There is no removable chip and port cover, but that would have been nice. Funny though with the size of the shipper the bust is really not that big. Now what to do with the giant shipping both Sigh.... I know my pictures are not the best but did the best I could and wanted to get these out to my fellow freaks asap. Thanks again for looking.

Detale Thanks For The Pics And The Time....It Looks Amazing...Mine Will be here Saturday I am even more Pumped with all the info about good finishes and packaging you gave us!!!
Cheers!!!!
Enjoy It Man!!!

Looks really bad ass. Can you take any comparison pics with T-800 bust. Sorry but were all :drool:drool:drool:drool here.

Detale, that was awesome of you to get that many pics out for us. This thing looks damn amazing. Looks like it could light up and start terminating. Guessing the ones who are thinking of cancelling probably changed there minds. Cant wait to see this.

100_2264.jpg

Here are Comparison shots of the T-600 and the T-800 Combat Edition. Sorry for the strange angles just didn't have the strength to keep moving the the big guy around due to my bad back.

100_2300.jpg

100_2294.jpg

100_2296.jpg

100_2298.jpg

I don't have the TX bust so I cant compare it with that one hehehe!!!! Thanks for looking all!! I feel its my duty to you to post pictures of this guy, I guess I'm lucky I live about 25 minutes from Sideshow Collectibles headquarters.

Here are Comparison shots of the T-600 and the T-800 Combat Edition. Sorry for the strange angles just didn't have the strength to keep moving the the big guy around due to my bad back.

100_2300.jpg

100_2294.jpg

100_2296.jpg

100_2298.jpg

I don't have the TX bust so I cant compare it with that one hehehe!!!! Thanks for looking all!! I feel its my duty to you to post pictures of this guy, I guess I'm lucky I live about 25 minutes from Sideshow Collectibles headquarters.

LOVE IT!!!!!! Well Done Detale!!!!

Here's a little something to wet your appetite...

t6002.jpg

I'll get more pics up as soon as I get back from my softball games.

btw- should we start another thread with just pics ??

Here's a little something to wet your appetite...

t6002.jpg

I'll get more pics up as soon as I get back from my softball games.

btw- should we start another thread with just pics ??

Congrats Felmar and yes we def need a pics thread for these puppies.

thanks, Nacho :D

Detale-
dude, congrats on picking up this bad boy :clap
Great pics too!

I'm gonna start another thread for just photos...hopefully one of the mods can transfer your pics to the thread.

Holy crap! I didnt know it was going to bee that big now that Ive seen it next to the 1:1 endoskull! :O

Finally got round to taking some pics, no where near as good as the others taken but here you go. Really love this piece. PS Please ignore the dust LOL!

6.jpg

2-1.jpg

7.jpg

Great score aMaZeInG but would it have killed you to dust the shelf before adding such an awesome bust? :lol ;)

Finally got round to taking some pics, no where near as good as the others taken but here you go. Really love this piece. PS Please ignore the dust LOL!

6.jpg

2-1.jpg

7.jpg

Looks great. I didn't even notice the dust as I was too busy looking at the bust :D Did you get a UK adapter with it or was it a US one?

Back