T-600 Death. Judgement Day 2009 !!(UPDATED)!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: T-600 Death. Judgement Day 2009

Did you have to send them this clip to get the replacement?!

Re: T-600 Death. Judgement Day 2009

Did you have to send them this clip to get the replacement?!

I just had to send them a picture of it smashed up. I'm not sure if they have seen any of the videos.:D

Loved the slow-mo bits and adding the "Its over, goodbye" music from the T2 soundtrack at the end added great poignancy to the demise of this T-600. He took quite a battering.

"ALL BECAUSE OF THE LEFT FOOT!! HERE IT IS SIDESHOW!!" :rotfl

I would be a tad worried they weren't going send me the new one.

That did cross my mind but they asked me to do it, plus I got this email today.

Dear Mike,

Thank you for your patience during the returns process with Sideshow.

We wanted to follow up with you today to confirm that photos of your destroyed product (12” T600 Figure) have been received and your replacement order xxxxxxx will be shipping shortly. Please allow 12 to 14 business days for your replacement order to ship.

As always, please feel free to let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

That is a great video! At least you have some fodder to do a custom Terminator base for the next T-600.

Gone with the wind (just like the farts):lol:rotfl:rotfl:lol

"You don't know what it's like to try to kill one of these things." -Sarah Connor T2

If only she knew you just needed to peel out on top of one...

:lol That was some of the funniest ^^^^ i've seen in ages! My God was that thing durable too! :rock

It was a lot more durable then I thought it was going to be.. We even missed a shot I took with a golf ball.. I smoked it, and that was before we got to the pucks. The golf balls were a little too wild coming back off the wall so I only took 2 or 3 shots.

It was a lot more durable then I thought it was going to be.. We even missed a shot I took with a golf ball.. I smoked it, and that was before we got to the pucks. The golf balls were a little too wild coming back off the wall so I only took 2 or 3 shots.

:rotfl No kidding! I was also amazed at how long his eyes remained lit. Wow! Where abouts in Canada are you guys from if you don't mind me asking?

man, that is one tough sonovabeetch to destroy! :lol

great video, man.

though personally, i find sideshow's policy a bit wasteful. why don't they just take the damaged/faulty items back and give em to kids at orphanages or paediatric wards or somethin. y'know, put em to good use instead of just having them destroyed...

Someone on here could probably build a mean base with those parts. That would satisfy the environmentalists here that it won't go to waste. :D Awesome vid.

Back