Swear Your Allegiance to the General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Re

Im thinking its going to be through the newsletter. I remeber they said they would rather not have the newsletter posted in the coming weeks, so maybe that is how.

That would be great, since I get the newsletter maybe 1 out of 3 times and if I get it it's on monday....

re:

nothing hairlesswookie....:dance

neways this is pretty good news ill prob be preordering the exc also...i would love if he had sabers on his belt and an arm attachment holding his blaster but if this was the case you can bet the exclusive would be $100+ more then the reg.

so he goes up on friday huh? i cant wait....:dance

re

ok i def gotta get the caped version...i jsut hope its removeable cause pics from back look awesome too...

but imagine this is pretty much what its going look like...dayam that cape looks good :lol

fa3tvz.jpg

Re: re

If GG's exclusive is a cape, that's going to be so much better than Vader's mouse droid exclusive. Now if the Vader exclusive would've been an unmasked head that you could swap out (ala Wolverine), then that would :rock

re

You forget, Richard, this is an Ep4 Vader; :p the Ep6 Vader will come later, me thinks. :lol

OT as I was reading my newly arrived SW insider today, a intresting fact about Vader's helm. The original version was all uneven and no balance to it. Just thought I would share that!

OT as I was reading my newly arrived SW insider today, a intresting fact about Vader's helm. The original version was all uneven and no balance to it. Just thought I would share that!

That's exactly right, and what people like Gruson and I were saying when the Vader prototype was first shown at Toyfair. If you look at the updated sculpt, you can see that one of his "tusks" is silver and one is black. This is exactly as it was shown in the film.

I read about how they used a CAD program to create Vader's mask for Ep. III, so that it's 100% symmetrical.

re

if they're gonna keep with a high degree of authenticity, then surely they will follow the proportions of the original Ep4 helmet. This begs the question: will our figures have asymmetrical helmets too? :lol :eek

I guess the Medicom Vader will have to suffice for now as the Ep. 6 Vader.

re

True, but I think there's a high probability variations of Vader will emerge. I wonder if SSC will venture into doing creatures. :lol :eek :p

Back