Swear Your Allegiance to the General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

hey considering this isnt supposed to ship until the first of the year how much do we have to pay up front when we preorder???

RichardW did you watch season 2 of the Clone Wars?
They kind of help him at his "work".

Anybody know where i can see some of the episodes of Clone Wars Season 2?

BTW-GG doesn't actually have a belt in the film.According to the visualdictionary book that just cameout, he actually has pockets on the inside of his cape.

re

Swoop, unless you're a Hyperspace member I don't think you can download the episodes until it's released onto DVD.

re

NOW I'm stressing over the exclusive preorder time...

Can anyone at SS (Chris? Hulkfan?) please let us know or hint what time it'll go up ordering? I for one am in the UK, so baring in mind the time difference is 8 hrs, if Grievous goes live say 4pm PT that's what...? 12 midnight here! I want the exclusive, but life tends to get in the way of camping out in front of my PC all night!

PLEASE let us know, at least approximately. Pretty pleae... with sugar on top... and those little, round sweet what-do-ya-call-ems...Hundreds and Thousands, yeah that's it...

Maybe a bribe would help! :hat

*feels dumb Friday when 'exclusive' turns out to have a 2,000 ES* :banana

You can find the latest 5 episodes of Clone Wars through Bit Torrent or Kazaa Lite easy enough if you are so inclined...

Sev.

I'm in the netherlands so I got 9 hours of timedifference, I really hope they'll do the preorder in the middle of the day in LA so I can order it in the evening here....

re

Well, better not go to the students' union that night...;) :p Need to have my wits about me. :D

BTW-GG doesn't actually have a belt in the film.According to the visualdictionary book that just cameout, he actually has pockets on the inside of his cape

For you to know this pretty much confirms an exclusive version & that the cape is included.

Or am I delirious? :help

Is there definitely going to be an exlusive edition and a non-exclusive edition...?

Nope! Too huge, too fragile, too expensive - and so NOT a character that I'm connecting SW to, sorry. I'm of the "old school". :p

Viking, I did see Season 2, just forgot about them. That tends to happen when characters have such an on-screen presence like he does. :lol

BTW-GG doesn't actually have a belt in the film.According to the visualdictionary book that just cameout, he actually has pockets on the inside of his cape.

So we will have the lightsabers in his cape then?????????????:thud

Re

I hope Sideshow does with GG what they did with Vader, and put the preorder up at 3pm Eastern time.
I have to work late Friday night. :rolleyes

Re: Re

will they announce what time they will start the presell or is it just the luck of the draw?? because i have to work as well.

Im thinking its going to be through the newsletter. I remeber they said they would rather not have the newsletter posted in the coming weeks, so maybe that is how.

PLEASE sell it before 7pm (Central Time)!!!!

I am leaving to go out of town and cannot miss this one!!!

Here are the episodes of the clone wars, Hyperspace members can watch them on an large quickplay screen, everyone else can view them in the small version. Regardless its for the public, enjoy. :rock

www.starwars.com/clonewars/

Back