Swear Your Allegiance to the General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

Guys, all the reports from people at C3 indicate that the Sideshow reps at the show said the exclusive will be Grievous's cape! So, the question is: Will you shell out the extra money for the exclusive w/ the cape, or will you get the regular from a dealer at a discount?

Exclusive for me! The cape is too good to pass up. :yay

Well, as a retailer I'm getting 3 already, and I think I'm going to have to open at least one and keep it for myself. Does that count?

That news on the exclusive hurts - that means I have to get ANOTHER one via the website since I can't buy the exclusive version.....

MiteeThoR

I will be buying the version with the cape for sure!

I am guessing he will go on sale this Friday? I cannot miss this one!

re

Caped version for me, too. If they ever make his MagnaGuards, he'll complement them perfectly.

Premium $400, Exclusive caped $450.

Is this confirmed? That would mean that dealers would have Grievous for about $350, which would make me think about my choice. $100 for a cape seems a little steep. Or do you mean $400 is what dealers will charge?

I'm in also!!:yay

The cape is well worth an extra $50 to me. IMO, I feel that the piece isn't worth the $$$ without the cape. That'd be like getting Vader without his lightsaber.

Ahhh crap I started the ROTS book and its making me want to get Grievous:bang :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang

Will the pre-order open Friday late night like their other recent ones or during the day?

Also, any word on the edition sizes, both regular and exclusive version?

MiteeThoR

What if the exclusive version came with the cape, 1 blaster, and the belt with all the prized Jedi Sabers he carries as trophies?? Now that would be awesome! :rock

I think hulkfan mentioned in another thread that the buyer wouldn't have to stay up all night to order this one, so hopefully that means it'll be up for order Friday afternoon.

I like the idea of the blaster. Maybe the exclusive will have Greivous with 3 sabers and his blaster like the unleashed figure.

Also Chris from SS was the one that said you wouldn't have to wait up all night long to order the piece. I think this means that the exclusive will have a high edition number like Vader.

I think hulkfan mentioned in another thread that the buyer wouldn't have to stay up all night to order this one

Chris said that referring to the fact that Grievous wouldn't go up for order until next Friday. He was effectively saying, "Don't stay up all night tonight, since there is no preorder until next week."

Remember, afternoon here would mean nighttime to our European friends.

I like the idea of the blaster. Maybe the exclusive will have Greivous with 3 sabers and his blaster like the unleashed figure.

Remember, the arms are removable, so an exclusive blaster would be like the GG busts: you could display the figure with or without the blaster. :rock Also, FYI, Grievous also separates at the waist into 2 pieces for shipping, and his arms are detachable for a total of 6 pieces in the box.

I really like the idea of Grevious having the lightsabers around his belt. Dammit!!!:bang :bang :bang :bang

The cape and lightsabers would sell the deal

:rock Funny that you post about it again Viking, Im still thinking about the idea!!! God that would be so cool! Anyone else agree? :rock

Viking that is a GREAT idea! The cape, the blaster, and the belt would make the exclusive even more jaw-dropping than it already is.

Yea it would!!! I cant wait now to see the exclusive, but you know the bad part is if you have him your going to have to have his body guard.:bang :bang

He kicked some major but in the Clone Wars cartoon, so I can't imagine why he'd need a bodyguard. Guess I'll find out why at midnight on May 18th. :banana

so do i need to stay up late thursady night or what??? is it gonna go on pre-order early friday morning or later on in the day??

Back