Swear Your Allegiance to the General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re

This is the excerpt:

NEW PRODUCTS:

Buckleberry Ferry Environment - Pre-Order Now
12" Slave Brent - Pre-Order Now
Premium Format General Grievous - preview now, pre-order 4/29
Premium Format Electra - preview now, pre-order 4/29

Re: re

I'll be getting him for sure. Already have the current 3 on pre-order so why stop there!! Besides, from the pictures so far, and the hype he's been getting from the SS gang, it looks like a must have.
I'm sure it will be a while before it ships, and if I don't like what I see in ROTS - I can always cancel... :smokin

Well if it's $400 it better talk and @#%$ at the same time, and wear his cape..Or I will cancel.

Most people who've seen him in person,here at C3, say the price is either "reasonable", or "that's it?".

He's HUGE!

re

Wow, that is encouraging, Shaithis.

TB, can you elaborate on the functions you want GG to perforrm, just so we're clear? :lol :p

29th is gonna be an expensive day, got to order both Elektra and the General. I believe this is the end of my bank account, after sticking to LotR for a really long time I'm finally getting swepped away with other items :(

does anyone know when its gonna be released???? anytime before the end of summer after that??

re

Gimme gimme gimme a Grievous after midnight...

If there's an exclusive, will it be $50 more like Han? Wow, $500 smack-a-roonies is a kick in the family jewels wherever your loyalities lie...

Still, resistance is futile!

:dance

are you serious?? its gonna cost $500!!!! ouch maybe im not gonna be getting one.

NOT ORDER???
ARE YOU CRAZY????
ACCORDING TO THIS THREAD ......I'M 3RD IN THE QUEUE

THAT'LL BE AN ES OF 2 THEN :rollin :rollin

Well their's plenty for them to get their molds on there.:x

Yes he swore.:x

Back