SW OUR WORLD - Silence of the Lambs...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After years of wanting a good, blue jumpsuit Hannibal Lecter figure, I finally have it and I love it.

668FB65F-1101-456B-BFA6-F7197A4691AD.jpeg

58FF205E-57C2-44BD-8105-F693B0878FB4.jpeg

0E9DD2DC-1B11-4FE3-90C2-14C0102362C9.jpeg

6EFF61B4-25A9-44F2-A520-B9FE1D124040.jpeg

If I get an affordable shot at the Blitzway head, I'll absolutely upgrade, but for now, the SW Ourworld version is quite sufficient for only $30.

If I get an affordable shot at the Blitzway head, I'll absolutely upgrade, but for now, the SW Ourworld version is quite sufficient for only $30.
Sorry- I missed somehow- where we can get those jumpsuits

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

Sorry- I missed somehow- where we can get those jumpsuits

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

Keep your eyes peeled, thankfully a friend here gave me the heads up that Toy Anxiety was parting out the 2.0 Lecter and I got mine there, they’re sold out now, there was an eBay seller with them recently but they sold out for now too.

I’m using a narrow shoulder TT body for now but I’m thinking of getting a Prometheus as they’re a bit smaller build.

Lucky. Been trying to score one of those jumpsuits for a while, but always seem to be just too late.

MaulFan, I did the same thing with my 1.0 Lecter - got him the blue jumpsuit from 2.0. I tired different bodies but only Lecter 1.0 did not result in short sleeve effect. I recommend using it with ankle extenders, so he's not dwarfed by other figures.

Back