SW Bossk & Han Solo Repaint and added weathering

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam Soon

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi,
Good day everyone. Just to share my works here, any comments is welcome.
I from Malaysia, start scale modeling & figure painting pass few year ago. Recently found some 1997 Kenner 12" Star Wars doll, is look Doll to me ( Sorry Kenner/Hasbro or any that not agree ) and i started to repaint it. Han Solo is from Hasbro 1997 production. Bossk is from Sideshow.

DSC_4285.jpg
DSC_4287.jpg
DSC_4300.jpg
DSC_4316.jpg
DSC_4327.jpg
DSC_4313.jpg

Thanks

Regards
Sam Soon

Are you offering a custom weathering service or are you just showing off what you've done??

If you're offering a service, you need to be a Premium Member before you can engage in Commerce. And I would recommend posting more here first and participating in the community before engaging in selling activities.

If you're just showing off what you've done, you should probably post this in the SW Customs section instead of the Interest section, which is used for more selling type activities

Hi SwedishHeat,

Thanks for your advise, i just sharing my works only. Anyway can admin transfer this post to the right section?
How to be Premium Member? Any information on this?

Thanks

Hi SwedishHeat,
I got it. thanks! i post this threat to the where it should be (^^). thanks again!

Hi FLOSI, thank for the comments. About the snow on Han is using Tamiya Snow Effect (White ) and mix with some white glue. (^^) hope this help.

Back