Hot Toys "MIA" figures (Protos shown but no PO's)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another day without any Star Wars announcement. I was going to make an I am sure we will get 6 new marvel preorders joke but it’s not even funny anymore.

They just announced most anticipated figure in history: Punk Spider-Man

I'm still surprised and kinda disappointed we haven't had a 3PO from Hot Toys. We've had every major character from ANH apart from golden rod.

There has been a definite Star Wars slow-down from Asia-based companies over the last 12 months. This is unfortunately in line with BO performance outside the English-speaking nations.

I collect Figuarts, Mafex and Hot Toys and it’s all gone very quiet!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There has been a definite Star Wars slow-down from Asia-based companies over the last 12 months. This is unfortunately in line with BO performance outside the English-speaking nations.

SW was never that big in Asia and the slow down for HT and SHFiguarts is quite bad.

Yeah, time for Disney to buy another IP.

I just want a couple more Stormtroopers.

I think the Quarter Scale is close (teased with Darth Vader).
But I’d love either the Sandtrooper Sergeant of the ROTJ trooper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Seems like we’re still getting a good amount to me. There’s enough out there to keep collector’s busy without completely breaking the bank in my opinion. I mean from what I remember recently we’ve had Darth Maul (regular and deluxe), McGregor Obi-Wan (regular and deluxe), Dooku, Yoda (prequel), Emmerich Solo (regular, deluxe, and Mudtrooper), Patrol Trooper. On top of those there seems to be a previously announced figure releasing from Star Wars every couple months or so.

Back