Hot Toys "MIA" figures (Protos shown but no PO's)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think we should consider MIA. It's not even revealed in full.

The readme in my checklist has all the figures that have been teased and not yet released if anyone is looking for a complete and accurate list.

Re: Hot Toys "MIA" figures (Protos shown but no PO's)

Yeah it's only a matter of time before Jango and Cody go up for PO. And I'm so glad HT has gone into PT mode. I can't wait to see what they do with Palpatine/Sidious and Mace Windu. They really excel at old people sculpts. If there's one film I make a display for, its Revenge of the Sith. Although I could easily see myself buying a Qui-Gon figure to pair with Maul.

I think HT has realized the ST is a dud and people aren't interested. If you look at BBTS, all of the ST figures on preorder aren't sold out.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This is what I personally am dying to know. Didn't she almost show up at like every con this summer? She had better be the next PT character on tap!
Where is Padme? Is she alright?.....

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

There needs to be a petition drawn up for at least Bespin Leia AND the Endor twins.
It would be a travesty if Bespin Leia isn't released.

Guess I'll have to make my own Death Star Troopers...
cus-DSTs.jpg
cus-Tarkin group.jpg

I'd really like to see that Mimbian Stotmtrooper get released...and I had plans for the Poe figure that weren't Star Wars related :impatient:

Of all the previewed figures, the ones I want are Bespin Leia, Endor Leia, Endor Luke, and maybe Chewbacca (Solo).

Sandtrooper Sergeant & Cody are my top 2. After that, Leia Bespin & Endor, Luke Endor, Gonk Droid, Mimban and Range trooper and I guess the list goes on and on...

Cody, Jango, Solo and Range Trooper for me. Oh, and TLJ Phasma but I am afraid we won't see it since TFA Phasma is still on shelves.

Baze, Death Star Trooper, Gonk and Bespin Leia.

They are the 4 certain purchases.

Tank Driver, Leia Endor, Sandtrooper and Range Trooper would be considered.

Judging from the feedback showing up in here, I think that Mimban Trooper would be the quickest sell-out ever. Yes, just a dirty trooper with a cape, but...it just looks so cool. A "gotta have" for sure....c'mon, HT!

Judging from the feedback showing up in here, I think that Mimban Trooper would be the quickest sell-out ever. Yes, just a dirty trooper with a cape, but...it just looks so cool. A "gotta have" for sure....c'mon, HT!

The odd thing about these figures is that they would all sell very well.... do they not realize that the DS trooper is one of the 12-backs, that sandtroopers are iconic and that R1 is probably the most popular Disney-era film amongst fans?

I’m hoping they have attributed some poor sales to over saturation and they are just going to space the releases out a bit more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back