Supernatural Kitbash Thread - Sam & Dean

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Supernatural Kitbash Thread - Rosary

Rit dye could get a shirt that color easily.

Yea I scored a Bruce Banner for $100. Going to part him out and use his shirt for this project.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Recently had some experience with rit dye. Very cool stuff. They have a color remover thats pretty awesome as long as the water is near boiling. Same for the dye. Good luck with it bud!

Figured I could post this here. What's my chances of getting a shirt close to this one?
5b1e7805ef1e512cbe4ee6a6600d7748.jpg

HT's wolverine wears a very similar shirt in the same color, the "x-men origins" version if i remember well

Really nice. I particularly like that amulet thingy. :wink1:

Great work, paint it awesome.

Not much of an update but it's been a while and I thought I'd post. Mostly been distracted by life and my Slimer sculpt. Here's what I have on the tablet so far. Let me tell you, the glyphs were a pain and I still have the smaller ones to go. lol

tabletsculpt.jpg

Last edited:

I know exactly what you mean lol looks awesome though

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hello)
Ready my shotgun)
How come to me from master - make photos in hand figurines

Shotguns look great Ulli. I'd love to see a Colt done this way. Dwing, that clothing set looks incredible.

Thanks guys!

Dwing, thanks for the link, but I am more than happy with my current clothing Dean)

RiggsMcClane: Colt is done) but later.
I'll suggest it here for everyone)
Will have two options:
1. Only colt (metal/ wood/engraving on the barrel/ folding and rolling drum/ bullet)
2. Option 1 + box from the movie in which he was lying

Bet that gun will be $$$. If it look anything like the shotgun it will be perfect.

Is that sixth scale? Hard to tell by the surroundings.

I love the work gwhizz does...but I think their prices are inflated a bit too much.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Bet that gun will be $$$. If it look anything like the shotgun it will be perfect.

I don't know the final price for the Colt(
For the shotgun I gave 100$ and I am sure that it is not expensive )
but the colt will clearly be more expensive(

yeah geewiz does great work but they ask way to much for it. especially when sam and deans outfits are so easy to just piece together yourself. The leather jacket is really nice but for all the customizers out there unless your planning on making a season 1-3 dean it dosent work with the newer look for dean. the new sculpt everyone seems to be using looks older and dean was young when he had that outfit.

Back