Supernatural Kitbash Thread - Sam & Dean

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Supernatural Kitbash Thread - Rosary

I'm doing a full blown deanmon until that new Sam sculpt comes out.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

I don't know the final price for the Colt(
For the shotgun I gave 100$ and I am sure that it is not expensive )
but the colt will clearly be more expensive(

$100 is crazy expensive for a 1/6th scale shotgun. And if the Colt ranges between $150/200 I just don't see that going over well.

I bought my Colt for $10 and my shotgun for $15 and am perfectly happy with them.

This recent insistence in this hobby of spending multiple hundreds on accessories alone is crazy.

Great thing about this hobby-each have a level. I hate out of the box, ready to go. I have fun making items, customs. So many people here just throw $$$ to someone to make a figure. It's fine to to do that. I learned to paint here, sculpt here and do leather work here. I remember back a few years ago and needing parts and people sent me a few things. So many people's skill level has grown like Elvis and Jake's.... Now it's great to have others pitch in on group efforts to make customs. We a have seen a lot of figures made that would never have seen the light of day. So weather you can afford a resin cast gun for $20 or a full working one for $200 it does not matter. We were once a co-op and still are in some sense and this hobby is still fun.

Edit. Sorry to mention Lakhota. His poems to Jake have doubled, no tripled since being here.

Last edited:

someone had done a repaint of a slightly bloodied deanmon, I cant find it, anyone save it?

If your talking about mine here you go uploadfromtaptalk1449291801768.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yes! Love it. Really helps the likeness of the sculpt!

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

I beleive that if someone re-sculpted Dean it would bring it together. As is it's a pretty good sculpt.

I think the likeness is spot on. He always seems to get the most comments when people come over. I'm glad the same guys are doing a Sam.

I just re read my post above. I meant Dean's hair. Every one sculpts his hair going back on the sides. It is pushed forward in the show. Yeah, same here waiting for Sam. Hoping for some new pics and I keep checking Ebay.

lol, same. I really hope they lower the hairline on him before release. Still, it's going to be the best set we've seen of them.

It took a while but I finally got my hands on one of the metal sixth scale Colts. I'm looking into the possibility of casting it but want to be sure they're no longer in production before I do.

colt1_zpsn4wzskol.jpg

colt2_zpsgez3fzbr.jpg

colt3_zpsyx0iifbm.jpg

Re: Supernatural Kitbash Thread - Journal

So I thought I would try my hand at a sculpted journal. Shaped bits of plastic for an armature as well as clipboard and binder ends. The first few casts had a couple bubbles in them. Particularly in the clipboard area. Likely toss those up in the market at a discount but more recent cast have turned out better.

journal1_zpsnwmwfzdg.jpg

journal2_zpstaxpswxy.jpg

Back