Dam toys gangsters kingdom total line up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In other news we finally have some info regarding Ada
https://www.facebook.com/damtoys/posts/781260792006869:0

I finally got Marshall last night. He's probably one of my fave figures so far for this line.

image.jpg

the reviews of GK008 "Ada" are starting to flow on Damtoys FB page. She looks ok, I'm still not a fan of the outfit, but I've got a replacement!497_1559553624375025_4967853232074492180_n.jpg 12400658_1559554024374985_4772505453604612895_n.jpg

Watched the spade 7 review at lunch today, really enjoyed it uncle clipper

Thats how to watch CK's reviews. :hi5:

I hate and love his reviews for being that long at the same time. :lol But awesome stuff and highly appreciated. CK must be the reason for GK prices raising on Ebay. Dam should honor him, by calling one of their future release "Clipper". He must be THE best promotion for their line. At least he is who got me into the line, and I didnt care about it until I saw the forst review of the first 3 guys.

got Ada today. Cobbled together an outfit for her that better suits the line, well at least i think so. not 100% happy with the dress but I'll keep looking 'till i find one that works.
13010843_10153494631494080_2377735156057489140_n.jpg

well that took two minutes, i think i prefer this look for now.
11219667_10153494796549080_2612764364504710282_n.jpg

Added another character to my "Reservoir Spades" line up:

John Goodman, Mob Boss:

Boss & Bullet Tooth Tony

Reservoir Spades

Head and hands are obviously DamToys Gangsters Kingdom.
Body is Dragon Neo3 with padding as a "fatsuit" (papertowels and tape)
Suit is DiD Winston Churchill

I'm kicking myself for selling my collection. I thought the line was was slowing down...
Now they're coming out with Ron Perlman, Mike Tyson, David KUNG FU Carradine!

:slap:slap:gah::gah:

Seems Damtoys really put alot of effort in their packaging design. Not just the magnetic removable front cover, they put effort in designing all corners of the box.

Then you have the front cover paper with a high quality character card on it, then a comic book about the character.

The only gripe preventing me from getting the line is they love pleathers too much.

Also i would advise wrapping the bodies up for those wearing Blacks, because i believe most characters have unique tattoos on their bodies, don't wanna get the body stained.

can totally see the effort they put in, because so many things they could have skipped because you simply won't see them like tattoos on characters with triple layer clothings, belts that is hidden etc. If only they came wearing underwears it'd be cream on cupcakes.

The latest update from Damtoys: GK Benson is featuring our newest muscle body, we have to run tests before shipping, he has been push back, we aim to ship him in Q2-Q3.

Whilst waiting on all other cool stuff from this amazing line, I thought I'd post some pics from all previous figures (and where possible, the movies/roles they where inspired by (most are somewhat obvious but some required a bit more searching ;)

Spade J / Jason Statham in Expendables 2
Spade J.jpg
Jason Expendables 2.jpg

Spade 2 / Vinnie Jones (kind of mix between Lock Stock and two smoking barrels and this pic I found of Vinnie with those sunglasses ;)
Spade 2.jpg
Vinnie Lock stock 2 smoking barrels.jpg
Vinnie.jpg

Spade 3 / Wayne Rooney
Sapde 3.jpg
Wayne Rooney.jpg

Spade 4 / Colin Farrell in London Boulevard
spade 4.jpg
Colin Farrell London Boulevard.jpg

Spade 5 / Jude Law in Enemy at the Gates
Spade 5.jpg
Jude law Enemy at the gates.jpg

Spade 6 / Keira Knightley in Domino
Spade 6.jpg
Keira Knightley Domino.jpg

Spade 7 / Clive Owen in Shoot em up
Spade 7.jpg
Clive Owen Shoot em up.jpg

Diamond 2 / Scott Adkins in Undisputed 2
diamond 2.jpg
scott-adkins undisputed 2.jpg

Diamond 3 / Danny Trejo in Machete
Diamond 3.jpg
Danny Trejo Machete.jpg

Diamond 4 / Dolf Lundgren (and although everyone might say Expendables, I actually say it's some parts from Expendables, but mostly from Battle for the Damned (look at stuff on his outift front and back)
Diamond 4.jpg
Dolf Lundgren Expendables.jpg
Dolf Lundgren Battle for the damned.JPG

Diamond 5 / Hugh Jackman in Wolverine
Diamond 5.jpg
Hugh Jackman Wolverine.jpg

DevGRU VBSS headsculpt / Andy Whitfield in some movie or series
DAM_DEVGRU_RED_006.jpg
Andy whitfield.jpg

Saxon / Ed Harris in Just Cause
Saxon.jpg
Ed Harris just cause.JPG

Neil / David Carradine in Kill Bill
Neil.jpg
David Carradine Kill Bill.jpg

Reyes / Raymond Cruz in Breaking Bad
Reyes.jpg
raymond-cruz-breaking-bad.jpg

Officer A. Lewis / (and at first everyone saw Lady Penelope haha, some said Margot Robbie, but... I think it might be Marisa Coughlin in Super Troopers
Officer lewis.jpg
Lady penelope.jpg
marisa-coughlan-super-troopers.jpg

Marshall / John Goodman in Big Lebowski
Marshall.jpg
John_Goodman Big Lebowski jpg.jpg

Heart 2 / Mike Tyson
Heart 2 Benson.jpg
Mike Tyson.JPG

Heart 3 / Ron Perlman in Pacific Rim
Heart 3 Bartley.jpg
Ron Perlman Pacific Rim.jpg

Heart 4 / John Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction
Heart 4 Vincent Kerr.jpg
John and Samuel Pulp Fiction.jpg

Heart A / Robert Knepper in Burning Daylight
Heart a billy.jpg
robert-knepper burning-daylight.jpg

And now here's the funny part:

I said this years ago (in the Diamond 3 thread):

John Goodman in Death Sentence (with Kevin Bacon), but I'll take a Lewbowski "The Dude" too then

So I had a theory, which I thereafter found out isn't completely right..

But at first I thought: all the Spades are British, all the Diamonds are Americans (but Adkins; Diamond 2 is British) and if Goodman is King of Spades, then that theory went out the window..

Also thought that the Spades were a bit lighter (in the hand pic then) and British sometimes have a bit lighter skintone. But alas that theory wasn't completely sound. Shame though, cause I thought it was kind of cool like that. And really hoping for a Sam Elliot (really cool actor, with a super charismatic face, could be a cool fig) for the "American" Diamonds.
Clive Owen for Spades

But the Hearts will be: well very obvious (see pic below) and that leaves Clover being Asian dudes (slightly different colored hand).
And that would be way cool, for I would like to see a Ving Rhames, Michael Clarke Duncan, Jackson (Samuel, although a bit too easy to take the bad MF-er) or Idris Elba (yes please) with of course more options available.

And then for Clover Bruce Lee (would be really cool, stylized Bruce). And others could be Jet Li (but like Jackie Chan, maybe a bit too friendly looking, well Bruce too maybe, but it's Bruce), Rain (from Ninja Assassin), Donnie Yen etc etc.
What with Yakuza being quite the gangsters, those series can be really nice.

And we need some queens, although I wouldn't know which actresses and if it would look good, women stylized. (with men having much harder features to adapt)

And later in that thread saintsyn said Chow Yun Fat, on which I replied:

^ Would also be cool!
OOoh and I want a Robert Knepper, he'd be perfect for this! Tim Roth maybe, or Robert Carlyle, Clive Owen etc etc, many more to choose from.

Oh and Bill Nighy or Anthony Hopkins (just thinking who could be a cool looking stylized Gangster)

Back