Supernatural Kitbash Thread - Sam & Dean

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Supernatural Kitbash Thread - Updates

Which of the three tablets are you guys most interested in or does it matter? I'm currently gathering screencaps but not sure which I'll have the best pics of just yet.

weeeell, after plenty of screencaps I've come to the realization that one double sided tablet was used for all three. So that's a plus for collectors. I'll tinker with it and megs chalice until done. Quick pics of the early stages:

000.jpg

I just thought it was a neat piece to make for you guys. You could probably make a Meg fairly easy. Especially with all the generic female heads and accessories on ebay.

Figure5901 journals in. I plan to add some minor details like news clippings etc. I'm also getting a kick out of the working clasp and pages. For those of you planning to get one i think it's a really nice addition.

journal1.jpg

Re: Supernatural Kitbash Thread - Figure5901 Journal

His last update in the thread mentioned he was waiting on shipping supplies. I'm thinking he'll send out PMs in the next few days.

]This look is temporary but I wanted to get it out there and see what you guys thought. I have more accurate beads coming and the cross is simply a quick clay sculpture.

rosary_zpsytdllf5g.jpg

Attachments

• rosary_zpsytdllf5g.jpg
    rosary_zpsytdllf5g.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:

Would be awesome to keep in the journal

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Re: Supernatural Kitbash Thread - Rosary

And those are the pics I should have taken. lol Better late than never . . .

rosary2_zpsipfgptnv.jpg

rosary3_zpsegm81or4.jpg

Last edited:

Surprised more of us aren't signed up for the John Winchester headsculpt.

If I add a third it'll likely be Bobby. He was just as much a father to them as John. Maybe more so.

Figured I could post this here. What's my chances of getting a shirt close to this one?
5b1e7805ef1e512cbe4ee6a6600d7748.jpg

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

You could probably get close style wise and then just dye it.

Back