Supernatural Kitbash Thread - Sam & Dean

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Supernatural Kitbash Thread - Weapons Complete

Caine is top notch. Example
0d239c25038173787b9dd4a8938baa7e.jpg

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

I know the work of Caine)

Wiki D is ready to have the Crowley sculpt printed and casted so if you want in on this head you need to have your payment in this week. The sculpt hes hopeing will be casted and shipped out first week in October. contact him for any other questions and hes also working on Sam and Dean.

Wiki D is ready to have the Crowley sculpt printed and casted so if you want in on this head you need to have your payment in this week. The sculpt hes hopeing will be casted and shipped out first week in October. contact him for any other questions and hes also working on Sam and Dean.

Thank you, I know)
Paid my sculptural month ago)
Now I wait as others will pay)

I need to people to pay the DP before the project actually starts, so PM me or contact me through fb

Hey guys so I decided on doing a John Winchester sculpt, correct me if I'm wrong but the people I listed below are interested right? I wont start charging for the DP until we get a minimum of 12 people interested and willing to pay. The set price for now is $50-$75 per person, if you guys want the sculpt to look like a specific episode feel free to PM and email me pics ---> [email protected]

Interested:
- UlliPekka [PENDING]
- slamscaper [PENDING]

CAINE Productions Sample Work

11215148_461881327322339_3926755348730084242_n.jpg

You might start an interest thread. At least you wouldn't have to sift through kitbash posts to gather names.

:wink1:

Last edited:

Couple of updates:

Hunterdnrc is close to finishing up decals for Rubby's knife. Should have some pics by weeks end.

Figure5901 has completed a test journal. We're still discussing some details including color and price. Here's some early shots just for the fun of it. An interest thread will go up once we're closer to a finished look.

testjournal.jpg

Figure5901 has completed a test journal. We're still discussing some details including color and price. Here's some early shots just for the fun of it. An interest thread will go up once we're closer to a finished look.

Liked the diary!
Page will not be the same white in the final version, and will have copies of the pages from the original diary?
What is the price?

Re: Supernatural Kitbash Thread - Updates

In and out Like a Ninja!

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Haha. I noticed! Added you like a ninja too! :hi5:

Hey guys, so my stuff arrived safe and sound and I'm glad to say that everything fits well. The only thing thats bugging me is the velcro sticking out and the head to body ratio. The jeans should be arriving soon and I still need to find a jacket.

Dean Winchester

image.jpg

Back