Supernatural Kitbash Thread - Sam & Dean

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Supernatural Kitbash Thread - Weapons Complete

Heres the jacket in black uploadfromtaptalk1442083039161.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thank you i wanted to try and match one of his other jackets , also removed the epaulets from the shoulders

Nice find! I skimmed google and there seems to be a number of people simply using fabric paint. Not sure I'd go that route personally but they do have leather dyes as well.

If I decided to take on Johns journal at 1/6th scale what would you guys prefer?

1. Low Cost Static Resin Cast
2. Mid Range Static Leather
3. High End Working Leather Journal

I would be interested in either or . I can help with pictures too if necessary i own one that is exact to the show

Any one own dean's green jacket they're willing to let go or a joe colton jacket?

Ulli, fantastic looking Bobby. I hadn't full appreciated that sculpt until now. Phil, great work on the accessories. I just finished a few sets for the commerce section. I dig the subtle differences between our paints. Though I kind of prefer yours. lol

accessories1_zpswzfqdssv.jpg

accessories2_zpstfs6qgv2.jpg

accessories3_zpsjmu0b2li.jpg

accessories4_zpspevt5ydk.jpg

Ulli, fantastic looking Bobby. I hadn't full appreciated that sculpt until now. Phil, great work on the accessories. I just finished a few sets for the commerce section. I dig the subtle differences between our paints. Though I kind of prefer yours. lol

Thank you)
By the way I have a question, is it possible to buy the amulet on Dean?
And is there a picture of amulet wearing on the body to estimate the size

Hey guys here's an update on my Dean Winchester kitbash. So far I've bought the head sculpt, shirt (T-800), pants (Cpt. America Jeans) and plaid shirt. I'm having trouble finding a jacket and some construction boots that match, If any of you know where I can get them that'd be great.

BeFunky wdwdwCollage.jpg

WGP Head Sculpt (By Sean Dabbs)​

10171268_866476636777971_7347182726612834438_n.jpg

Last edited:

Thank you)
By the way I have a question, is it possible to buy the amulet on Dean?
And is there a picture of amulet wearing on the body to estimate the size

Ulli, I currently have a sales thread up where you can buy any of the items I've made in this thread. The amulet itself is a little over sized but once the figure is fully clothed it looks pretty good. Here it is on my nearly finished Dean:

deanfinished.jpg

The boots are likely temporary and the pants need a little futzing but he's pretty close to done.

Hey guys here's an update on my Dean Winchester kitbash. So far I've bought the head sculpt, shirt (T-800), pants (Cpt. America Jeans) and plaid shirt. I'm having trouble finding a jacket and some construction boots that match, If any of you know where I can get them that'd be great.

A lot of people are using the Hot Toys Joe Colton Jacket as seen above. If you want to tweak the colors there's always dye.

Back