Supernatural Kitbash Thread - Sam & Dean

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Supernatural Kitbash Thread - Weapons Complete

That's an awesome Dean. Love the headsculpt.

My pieces for John are all in the mail now, so hopefully by Monday il have a new figure to show here!

Last edited:

hey guys here is my painted up first blade and ruby demon knife I got today from rigsmcclane. thanks bro!

IMAG0071.jpg

IMAG0072.jpg

IMAG0068.jpg

even tho now dean cant use the first blade anymore lol!

That's an awesome Dean. Love the headsculpt. My pieces for John are all in the mail now, so hopefully by Monday il have a new figure to show here!

Thanks Shadow. I'm gathering bits for Sam now. If I do a third it'll be John, Bobby, or Cas. Not sure which. lol Can't wait to see your John come to life.

hey guys here is my painted up first blade and ruby demon knife I got today from rigsmcclane. thanks bro! even tho now dean cant use the first blade anymore lol!

Awesome! Glad you like them man.

Sam's jacket arrived today. Sadly, I purchased it based on pictures that didn't show it had emblems. They're some type of soft print. Anyone have any ideas on how I can remove them or am I out of luck? They won't peel off, that's for sure.

samjacket.jpg

Take an exacto knife and lightly scrape. If it was ironed on it will come right off.

Last edited:

That's the first thing I did. They're not coming up too easily and they leave behind a slight image. Do you know the amazing spiderman figure? That seems to be the type of print this has. I was thinking I could reheat them or soak it to get it all off. I don't know though. I really like the style.

Last edited:

Hello everyone.
It so happened that I have 1 copy of each painted sculpting from "Maximus miniatures".
If anyone is interested in them send PM

Happy with how this came out [emoji41] uploadfromtaptalk1442872482049.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

That looks great. Glad you like the accessories. I'm tinkering with some other items but I'm not sure how they'll turn out yet.

Yea they are awesome i plan on doing a demon dean already working on the mark now on his arm

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Nice. I'm always a season behind. So I just started that story line. I hate seeing him like that but it'll make a cool looking figure.

How many of you would be interested in a John Winchester/Other Characters head sculpt, sculpted by CAINE Productions? If so, how much are you willing to pay for it?

Other Characters:
-Crowley
-Ruby
-Lucifer
-Adam/Michael

Last edited:

The average $65 to $75. I would be.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

The head sculpt Crowley already have a good on sale, who hasn't seen I highly recommend!
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...owley-sculpt-final-wikid-calling-payment.html

Other characters I'd love to get John Winchester price around 90$ for the unpainted sculpt for me

How many of you would be interested in a John Winchester/Other Characters head sculpt, sculpted by CAINE Productions? If so, how much are you willing to pay for it?

Other Characters:
-Crowley
-Ruby
-Lucifer
-Adam/Michael

That's an awesome price, that means you are just getting the sculpt done and not gouging us folks on casts. You don't see that too often anymore. That is awesome! :)

I need to people to pay the DP before the project actually starts, so PM me or contact me through fb

Last edited:
Back