Supernatural Kitbash Thread - Sam & Dean

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish I could have gotten the John sculpt. Those bros look great.

There are some still available, also I got the Dean sculpt repainted by Paul Prentice along with some boots for him.

13556043_1743519915897675_838921385_o.jpg

13523823_1743519935897673_641961960_o.jpg

13549065_1743519912564342_1013854435_o.jpg

Wow both look great. I wish Dean had his hair sculpted differently (more spikey). John is awesome, maybe I'll contact Rocco.

hey friends here is my latest supernatural customs from season 11. The sculpts were painted by me and they are from Rocco. I think that these sculpts are the most accurate to Jensen and Jared yet. just working on clothing still for dean.

IMG_0965.JPG

IMG_0966.JPG

IMG_0977.JPG

IMG_0992.JPG

I have a poll up now for the next character from Supernatural to be sculpted by Rocco. Please go and vote on which character you would like to have sculpted next. You can vote multiple times and which ever character reaches 20 or more votes will be made. also clothing set for the winning character will be talked about being produced as well.

I think I'm going to let my Bobby custom go. I don't really have the time to finish it right now. I probably put around a hundred into him. Half of which was the vest and I don't think you can get those anymore. Check out my sales thread if interested: Riggs Sales

Hey...

I'm way too late to the party, but maybe someone can help :)
I'm planing my first custom, and it has to be Dean.

I saw the great headsculpt of FunToys, but I'm a bit confused. There are three listings on ebay. Two for 29 dollar and one for 39 dollar. Only the more expensive one states FunToys as the brand.
Are the cheaper ones knock ofs?

And what body do you use?
I was eyeing this one..or is it too muscular?

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=87_88&product_id=575

And does anyone have the contact email or facebook page of FunToys?
I would love to ask them to do a Castiel sculpt.

Been awhile, so I thought id update a more recent photo of my customs. Finally got Sam's head, and finished John.

Just have to find a Castiel head now!

Hey...

I'm way too late to the party, but maybe someone can help :)
I'm planing my first custom, and it has to be Dean.

I saw the great headsculpt of FunToys, but I'm a bit confused. There are three listings on ebay. Two for 29 dollar and one for 39 dollar. Only the more expensive one states FunToys as the brand.
Are the cheaper ones knock ofs?

And what body do you use?
I was eyeing this one..or is it too muscular?

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=87_88&product_id=575

And does anyone have the contact email or facebook page of FunToys?
I would love to ask them to do a Castiel sculpt.

I replied to the message you sent.

Been awhile, so I thought id update a more recent photo of my customs. Finally got Sam's head, and finished John.

Just have to find a Castiel head now!

Looking good man. Someone was making a pretty good Cas head. I think they made a post a few pages back.

Could someone tell me, how can I get a hold of some Rocco`s custom heads?
Pretty please?

johnautobot , thank you for the pictures. Looks like I confused different sculptors. The custom I was looking for, belongs to WGS.

Back